Traffic!!!! | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Traffic!!!!

Another dance off?
You busy with cool and shaman...lol
lol - Nah

Just find it interesting that out of every person he comes in contact with "nobody speaks clear English". That is 0 out of aprox 3 million people are not up to his standards :)

I think using such broad generilization to say that many people in Toronto do not speak clear English is a poor use of the English language but what do I know

Now back to watch the NBA draft to see if Toronto picks someone good so they stop being such a crappy basketball team ;)

Last edited:
I was in Los Angeles last week on my Harley, learning the daredevil art of splitting lanes. Even with lane splitting it's a horrible place to ride. Not as horrible as Toronto, but close.

I rarely ride a bike in Toronto. I rarely drive in Toronto. In fact, I rarely go to Toronto. Too crowded and nobody speak clear English.

I've lived in California for couple years.... you're kidding if you think less people speaks clear English in Toronto.

From my experience, i found English is like a second language in California. You can go to place that they don't even speak English at all.

Btw, goto Bay area,... nice riding road and sightseeing

Back
Top Bottom