Release from hospital | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Release from hospital

Find a good physio therapist. I had to go through 3 before I found one that really helped me gain my strength back. Glad to hear you are healing, but sorry to hear of your accident.. Was this on the bike or car? Hows the other guy?
Erratic wild goose

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Ah that sucks - Get well soon.

What happened or is there a thread?

Edit: Just read it - Hope your mom is doing well. Injuring myself I can deal with, having a loved one being sick is way worse.

Last edited:
Ah that sucks - Get well soon.

What happened or is there a thread?

Edit: Just read it - Hope your mom is doing well. Injuring myself I can deal with, having a loved one being sick is way worse.

Not only is this the politically correct thing to say it's also the regular correct thing to say. I applaud your devotion to reality.

Should this be on your facebook? Blog? Twitter?

No friends or followers?

You are a jerk.

Hedo heal fast(er).

Pineapple heals bones fast, or at least it's a yummy treat to OD on while those bones heal. However try it, swear by it.

MacDoc there is thread about crash stated by another member in tghe down rider subforum. I have maintained my muscle mass thru daily Occupational and Physio therapy, I can't get to gym as yet at the broken clavicle and broken ankle are both on left side. I am still non weight bearing on left leg. thankfully I was in good shape pre crash, therapist said they couldn't believe my strength, (which isn't surprising given many patients are in their 70 - mid's 90's..lol). I am mobile inside house with walker, and crutch for stairs. when I venture out, I need wheelchair for longer distances. Today will be making first trip driving myself< (cleared to drive by surgeon).

Thanks Jericho, I already have a Physio guy here in Oshawa, I have my first appt on Monday.

Meme: that is just cool, if someone posted I had been killed his/her post would be celebratory in nature, it is terrible when others have to go thru life being negative all the time. I prefer the positive attitude :)

Glad you're doing better Hedo! By the way, I'm not sure about the ankle, but I ended up taking out my clavicular plate. Bothered me when my wife would put her head on my shoulder or when I was doing certain exercises like push-ups. Been at least as good as new ever since. Hopefully you'll get back to 100% in no time :)

I guess poultry is not on your menu for a while, or is it?

Dunno...if I was him I might be looking up how to grill one or three on the BBQ. lol

Back
Top Bottom