APE cam chain tensioners | GTAMotorcycle.com

APE cam chain tensioners

stevewag

Anyone know where to get APE manual cam chain tensioners in Ontario? Specifically in waterloo or toronto. Trying to avoid import charges

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Anyone know where to get APE manual cam chain tensioners in Ontario? Specifically in waterloo or toronto. Trying to avoid import charges

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I got my last one for Blue Streak Racing

He doesnt stock them but can get them in a few days to a week or so

I just got one last month from riders choice for $100 they had it in stock. I'm sure it was a fluke, even they were surprised they had it :D

I just got one last month from riders choice for $100 they had it in stock. I'm sure it was a fluke, even they were surprised they had it :D

Probably an old model left over, they used to stock the old style. I prefer the new "pro" model it's a huge improvement over the original

@Rossi86. I picked one up from Riders Choice a few weeks ago for my little R6 track bike. I also couldn't believe they had it in stock.

I suggest you add some clear silicone on top of the nut to keep it from backing out.

i think it was last year i got mine and a couple other ones there for gsxr's and kawi 636.
in stock and fair prices.

Back
Top Bottom