What is the best dash camera? How did you hard wire yours? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What is the best dash camera? How did you hard wire yours?

to me, the Blackvue is a good 2 channel setup but you pay for it. l would go with the stealth A118 as it's been around a while and proven to be more than good enough.
with those 5 in the video, any one would be good ,as something Is better than nothing , so it comes down to budget.

Personally I prefer them to be under $100 so that's what I've been using. I haven't found a reason to get anything that costs more as I don't feel there's additional value for my needs, yours may be different.

Last edited:
Fyi looks like the Blackvue is on sale at bestbuy this week

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Fyi looks like the Blackvue is on sale at bestbuy this week

$320?!? Single channel.

I am in for a $100 unit
what brand or models do you suggest?

Anything worth having and working reliably will cost you about $100ish when all is said and done. i found cheaper than that, it wouldn't last long or would require modification and anything more than that doesn't add any real benefit (looking at you Blackvue).

Is that expensive?

Maybe not for Joe Bass.

The mini 0806 also looks good.

My focus is for the unit to support parking mode.
The priority is for the camera to turn on when there is movement by the car or a bump to the car.

The Blackvue stuff looks nice but seem overpriced imo.

Maybe not for Joe Bass.
Ah, lest we forget that Joe Bass is a cheap mofo ?

The mini 0806 also looks good.

My focus is for the unit to support parking mode.
The priority is for the camera to turn on when there is movement by the car or a bump to the car.

The Blackvue stuff looks nice but seem overpriced imo.

Here's a pretty good package. Under $200 CDN, comes with a hard wiring kit, 2 channel (record front and back) with parking monitoring mode.

https://www.blackboxmycar.com/collections/finevu/products/finevu-t9-dual

[video]https://youtu.be/xQcog1avetY[/video]

Back
Top Bottom