120 km/h Over The Limit in Richmond Hill | GTAMotorcycle.com

120 km/h Over The Limit in Richmond Hill

But but but....#YOLO, #SWAG, #Somethingelse....

Betting they try to fight it too. Judge will hopefully have a field day with them... lol

Rider must have thought "appropriate time and place".

Well, this outcome is better than that had by some others who thought the same.

True...although still odd/scary how some equate that to be anywhere near a densely populated residential area...and some place straight instead of a few interesting corners.

What a ****** bag !

Yup, but not quite to the same level as a certain Hamilton loser. Jesse Vanbetlehem, are you here?

A 23-year-old Hamilton man is facing multiple charges after a Halton police officer was nearly struck by a motorcycle during a traffic stop Monday evening.
At around 11:45 p.m., officers pulled over a motorcycle in the area of North Service Road West and Third Line after the vehicle was allegedly caught travelling 180 km/hr in a 60 km/hr zone.
Police allege as they approached the vehicle the driver hit the gas and attempted to flee, nearly hitting an officer in the process.
The driver fell off his motorcycle during the alleged escape attempt and an arrest was made.
Jesse Vanbetlehem, 23, of Hamilton has been charged with dangerous operation of a motor vehicle, assault with a weapon (the motorcycle) and 14 provincial offences related to the Highway Traffic Act.
These provincial offences included a charge of stunt driving for travelling more than 50 km/hr above the posted speed limit.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6...ng-down-officer-during-oakville-traffic-stop/

Yup, but not quite to the same level as a certain Hamilton loser. Jesse Vanbetlehem, are you here?

Wow...although maybe they can still start a club. lol

A 23-year-old Hamilton man is facing multiple charges after a Halton police officer was nearly struck by a motorcycle during a traffic stop Monday evening.
At around 11:45 p.m., officers pulled over a motorcycle in the area of North Service Road West and Third Line after the vehicle was allegedly caught travelling 180 km/hr in a 60 km/hr zone.
Police allege as they approached the vehicle the driver hit the gas and attempted to flee, nearly hitting an officer in the process.
The driver fell off his motorcycle during the alleged escape attempt and an arrest was made.
Jesse Vanbetlehem, 23, of Hamilton has been charged with dangerous operation of a motor vehicle, assault with a weapon (the motorcycle) and 14 provincial offences related to the Highway Traffic Act.
These provincial offences included a charge of stunt driving for travelling more than 50 km/hr above the posted speed limit.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/6...ng-down-officer-during-oakville-traffic-stop/

https://www.facebook.com/jesse.vanbetlehem?fref=ts

Very close to my shop, yes it is Hwy 7, with 407 to the immediate south and residential area immediately north. There was a fatal collision along that very stretch a couple of years ago when a vehicle crossed the center median, (basically a 2 foot wide paved curb area).

If you stop for the police at that fishing hole, I'd suggest pulling completely off the road:

[video=youtube_share;hFxzp5cY4mY]http://youtu.be/hFxzp5cY4mY[/video]

At Bronte/ns they're building a new police hq. I frequently run that stretch. In 4 years I've seen 3 cops. Unlucky for him I guess.

At Bronte/ns they're building a new police hq. I frequently run that stretch. In 4 years I've seen 3 cops. Unlucky for him I guess.

The existing Police HQ is right there. They're building the new building right next to the old one.

There's always Police in the area; the driveways for the water treatment plant and the golf course are frequent radar spots, and they'll sometimes park to take their breaks in the respective parking lots. Idiot picked the wrong place to do 120 over (not that there's a right place).

I live off hunters point....never seen cops there my self.

There's Police there pretty much every single day. They'll sit on Hwy7 at either Bathurst or Hunters Point (see video posted above). Sometimes they sit on Hunters Point to enforce the no right on red regulation.

hmm ... 120over .. not that bad ... what was he riding (our of curiosity) and how fast do the cruisers accelerate to catch up with the guy

Don't have to catch him if they are already in front doing radar checks.

"The officer allegedly registered the man driving at 197 kilometres per hour, 117 clicks over the 80-kilometre speed limit."

Last edited:
I used to see cops stationed at the Hunters point light on hwy 7 all the time. Rarely see it now. Last time was bout 3 years ago when a group of riders doing about 30km/h over passed by, got lit up, and ran.

They used to do air patrol as well, but likely cost too much to continue that...

Back
Top Bottom