120 km/h Over The Limit in Richmond Hill | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

120 km/h Over The Limit in Richmond Hill

You have to wonder what would posses someone to drive that fast on a motorcycle.
Then again, why do they make motorcycles that would go that fast.

Back in the 90s, that stretch was a hot every fri/sat/ night for straight up 1K races for the modded ricers. Especially between Hunter's point and Bathurst street entrance. It's always been eerily quiet...I don't fault the kid (yea yea, death destruction mayhem etc etc), but damn man, be a little vigilant if you're going to hit that kind of speeds.

You have to wonder what would posses someone to drive that fast on a motorcycle.

I can't tell whether people are serious when they post stuff like this.

How many of you have never *ever* maxed out your bike or car for curiosity's sake?

How many of you have never *ever* maxed out your bike or car for curiosity's sake?

The children Matt, you must think of the children; always

Back in the 90s, that stretch was a hot every fri/sat/ night for straight up 1K races for the modded ricers. Especially between Hunter's point and Bathurst street entrance. It's always been eerily quiet...I don't fault the kid (yea yea, death destruction mayhem etc etc), but damn man, be a little vigilant if you're going to hit that kind of speeds.

I don't know the area, but from the looks of it on a map, I would think not a great idea

For the ppl talking about hwy 7 and hunter... there has been a lot of cops around the area lately, I see a lot of them chilling around hwy 7 and yonge... Its very tempting to pretty much go fast anywhere along hwy 7 from that point until you get around the construction at keele... it's straight and unless it's rush hour there's lots of space and room to maneuver. I think a lot of ppl have been racing around there as of lately, I hear em all the time at night.

What a ****** bag !

Wow...although maybe they can still start a club. lol

The 120-over club? It may have to wait until one of them is out of jail.

Extended swingarmed Gixxer -- Proof two wrongs definitely do not make a right. lol

Any C grade social anthropologist pinned under a mountain of student debt could explain all this using academic jargon but this is funner.

haha nice looking bike on his profile that hes not going to be driving for a very long time...

He had photos posted of him doing a massive burnout on that bike, but they were taken down a couple of days after he was arrested. He had also listed his employer and had some selfies with him in front of his employer's shop, also since taken down. I don't imagine he is enjoying life very much these days.

He had photos posted of him doing a massive burnout on that bike, but they were taken down a couple of days after he was arrested. He had also listed his employer and had some selfies with him in front of his employer's shop, also since taken down. I don't imagine he is enjoying life very much these days.

doxing is a ridiculous practice regardless of circumstance. Imagine you make a mistake, or maybe even get falsely accused of assault or otherwise, and the internet vigilantes start to dissect your entire life.. Honestly turns my stomach

doxing is a ridiculous practice regardless of circumstance. Imagine you make a mistake, or maybe even get falsely accused of assault or otherwise, and the internet vigilantes start to dissect your entire life.. Honestly turns my stomach

Could have easily made his whole profile private with 4/5 clicks.

I think they also caught some babe in a Beemer doing about the same.

Yes, in that case, the police car was parked at Hwy 7 near the turn-off/ramp to Yonge Street - in what would be the left turn lane if there was a left turn south off Hwy 7. Looks like an excellent fishing hole, albeit I'd never park there as you'd have a high probability of being pasted from behind by some dufuss coming West on Hwy 7.

[video=youtube_share;k5cJsbCElRI]http://youtu.be/k5cJsbCElRI[/video]

Could have easily made his whole profile private with 4/5 clicks.

Absolutely true, but not on point.

It's a childish retaliation mechanism; like playground insults.

Never. Something about that really expensive speeding ticket, loss of points, loss of vehicle or life. Is not worth it.

Back
Top Bottom