Did i get a good rate? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Did i get a good rate?

Pretty good rate id say. Considering your age and what not.

...2009 Ninja 250R...$1350 for the year (full coverage).

On a 7 year old bike you might not need comrehensive. You could save some cash. For older bikes it might be cheaper to just fix it yourself. You can always call your insurance company back and change your policy. They should refund you some money.

Seems decent. I started riding around 29 and first year on a CBR250RA in Toronto with full coverage was about $1200. Also dropped about half the following year.

Okay awesome. And yes i did shop around. Lowest i got was $1670 through a broker for liability and comprehensive. Called the agent (Statefarm) directly and got $1350 full coverage. I thought the brokers were always better to contact....guess not.

Yeah that's good. I'm paying 840 with desjardins, 22, 08 ninja 250 in Milton, no collision though.

So yes I'd say you scored a pretty good rate

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

First time rider, 22 years old, Mississauga Resident, 2009 Ninja 250R, safety course complete, $1350 for the year (full coverage).

I would say its good for statefarm.

I agree with others on here stating that you probably don't need comprehensive for a 2009. Liability just to cover other peoples damages.

You got a really good rate... Ugh I just don't get it sometimes, M2, 27 and 2015 Honda cbr300... Lowest rate I could find was $1,700 for the year.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

i understand the CBR300 quote and makes sense

for the Ninja 250 you should drop to 3rd party - you would be saving the money for accessories or a new bike when you decide to upgrade (i payed 1200 with eschelon - riders plus, then went down to 800 with group insurance) (bundled car, bike, house)

Last edited:
i understand the CBR300 quote and makes sense

for the Ninja 250 you should drop to 3rd party - you would be saving the money for accessories or a new bike when you decide to upgrade (i payed 1200 with eschelon - riders plus, then went down to 800 with group insurance) (bundled car, bike, house)
I'm with Echelon. Was the best rate I could find and I got about 7 quotes.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom