New guidlines for police doing "checks" | GTAMotorcycle.com

New guidlines for police doing "checks"

If the officers in Peel, known for solving 100% of crimes, do get past the new hurdles,

"Don't forgot to remove this part after writing up article on these whiners"

How effective are street checks, anyway? What do you have to do to get checked? In my youth I apparently looked shady enough to be routinely approached by strangers attempting to buy drugs but I still never attracted the interest of a cop (until I got a bike, anyway)

i grew up in a bad neighborhood and I was randomly searched and patted down regularly by cops. A guy who lived on my street was even stripped searched in the back of a cruiser. (yeah he was underage and yeah it was wrong)

Didn't stop me from getting robbed at knife point numerous times or all the other violent crimes that happened.

This just makes it so the police don't just randomly and arbitrarily search people and abuse their powers without record of it, and not without informing the citizen of their rights first.

I worked for PRP for awhile and this sorta things just makes me laugh.

i grew up in a bad neighborhood and I was randomly searched and patted down regularly by cops. A guy who lived on my street was even stripped searched in the back of a cruiser. (yeah he was underage and yeah it was wrong)

Didn't stop me from getting robbed at knife point numerous times or all the other violent crimes that happened.

This just makes it so the police don't just randomly and arbitrarily search people and abuse their powers without record of it, and not without informing the citizen of their rights first.

I worked for PRP for awhile and this sorta things just makes me laugh.

uhm Pedolice

Back
Top Bottom