2016 Kawasaki Ninja H2R Street Legal in Ontario? | GTAMotorcycle.com

2016 Kawasaki Ninja H2R Street Legal in Ontario?

Yes kinda.
edit: kinda
H2R, is technically not since it's closed court only, but I know someone in NY who knows someone who has it plated in NJ. It comes with a vin and if you can put a mirror and get it insured. For 65K..I'm sure you can be very imaginative.

Last edited:
Apparently someone has an H2 licensed and on the road in the GTA. H2R is just asking for trouble. With more and more municipalities implemented proper noise testing, you will have to plan your route to get anywhere to avoid all of those municipalities. H2R is damned loud.

Apparently someone has an H2 licensed and on the road in the GTA. H2R is just asking for trouble. With more and more municipalities implemented proper noise testing, you will have to plan your route to get anywhere to avoid all of those municipalities. H2R is damned loud.

apparently?? I've seen a couple in person and one of the mods here has one as well.

Buddy who said just put mirrors on...are you forgetting about the signals, tail light and headlight or you figure they're just not needed?

H2R not; H2 same as any other bike and there are several of them around.

The bike in this video is from the area (video is from St Thomas dragway) and I think the owner is/was a member here. This started as an H2, the street version, and I think it's still quasi-street-legal (or could be put back to being street legal by removing bolt-on mods). It looks like a few people have figured out how to make an H2 faster than an H2R.

[video=youtube;lZkl2M6xtMM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZkl2M6xtMM[/video]

apparently?? I've seen a couple in person and one of the mods here has one as well.

Buddy who said just put mirrors on...are you forgetting about the signals, tail light and headlight or you figure they're just not needed?

I said apparently because although I have heard of them, I haven't seen one.

Saw my first H2 on the road yesterday. Ehhhhh... not bad, but not the Ferrari of bikes I thought it would be.

Saw my first H2 on the road yesterday. Ehhhhh... not bad, but not the Ferrari of bikes I thought it would be.

That would be a Ducati or an MV Agusta

That drives/rides without breaking down or needs maintenance every 2000km:D

I wish they would bring back the Supra (updated of course).

The NSX is pretty reliable all things considered

Not fair if you're a mechanic lol

If any of my toys need wrenching, it's time for new toys.

let us know when you hit 60k

If I still have it by then, it will have been long since converted to track only. Saying that, you're right, it will need a stator sometime between now and then; never heard of those going on a Jap bike :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom