Wynne's Cabinet Shuffle - What's the deal | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wynne's Cabinet Shuffle - What's the deal

I'm sure everything will be fine.

This has to be the most corrupt and incompetent Ontario Government in history. Wynne is just shuffling the deck chairs on the Titanic. The Iceberg has already made contact and we are sinking!

This has to be the most corrupt and incompetent Ontario Government in history. Wynne is just shuffling the deck chairs on the Titanic. The Iceberg has already made contact and we are sinking!

You say that yet I don't see that translate in the 'news' showing her under fire or uproar from the general public.
Is that why she made it a point to add more women and to tell us she did...to get the women voters in her corner?
That would make her one hell of a chauvinist. :D

You say that yet I don't see that translate in the 'news' showing her under fire or uproar from the general public.
Is that why she made it a point to add more women and to tell us she did...to get the women voters in her corner?
That would make her one hell of a chauvinist. :D

LOL, I see what you did here :lmao:

The last cabinet was too fiscally competent for her liking.

:lmao:

Ha Ha... I love it. However, fiscally competent in any association with the Wynne government is an oxymoron. I still blame the Conservatives for this mess. If they had of put forth any sort of leader with a shred of progression elements things might be different now. Neocon style politics is not going to work in such a diverse province such as Ontario. Why the Conservatives elected another leader who follows a similar path to Hudak is beyond me. With the Liberals out as far left as the NDP there is lots of room for the Conservatives to move towards the centre and still be a bit right wing. Why they insist on being almost fringe right wing is beyond me; no reason for it. They seem as hell bent on destroying themselves as the Republicans are in the U.S. allowing nutbar religious groups and advocate groups to take control of their ship.

:lmao:

Ha Ha... I love it. However, fiscally competent in any association with the Wynne government is an oxymoron. I still blame the Conservatives for this mess. If they had of put forth any sort of leader with a shred of progression elements things might be different now. Neocon style politics is not going to work in such a diverse province such as Ontario. Why the Conservatives elected another leader who follows a similar path to Hudak is beyond me. With the Liberals out as far left as the NDP there is lots of room for the Conservatives to move towards the centre and still be a bit right wing. Why they insist on being almost fringe right wing is beyond me; no reason for it. They seem as hell bent on destroying themselves as the Republicans are in the U.S. allowing nutbar religious groups and advocate groups to take control of their ship.

They like their ideology just like some thought the Titanic was unsinkable.
It would have made more sense to at the least elect a female leader.
Maybe things are so screwed up it's part of the plan to let it meltdown and they come in saving the day (easy election win)...some time in the future.

Employment and income stats will improve for next month.

Thumbs up!

I expect the government will demand lower prices from business so they can increase taxes and their payroll.

Looking forward to my appointment to the government sector to by my vote for the next election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shuffling the cards so you think it's a fresh deck.

Yep, she looked at her approval figures and got a little worried. So, fresh coat of paint.

I was utterly disgusted with the provincial liberals during the McGuinty era when it was obvious all sorts of underhanded BS was happening, and low and behold an election comes along and the fine residents of this province, despite everything, gave them another majority. It was a definite head shaker moment, and one that I'm really concerned is going to happen again come the next election.

As I posted in another thread, as a Conservative I'll own this. We did not field a good candidate and he made some verbal blunders. He wasnt as smart as he thought. So the liberals get another go as the least bad choice.
If we don't find a better guy it could happen again.

As I posted in another thread, as a Conservative I'll own this. We did not field a good candidate and he made some verbal blunders. He wasnt as smart as he thought. So the liberals get another go as the least bad choice.
If we don't find a better guy it could happen again.

I think you need a better girl...lol
women=more votes

Yes, Hudak just seemed like a blunder and probably had something to do with it. Hell, I voted NDP as a result of refusing to support either of them, but I did *not* vote liberal.

Yes, Hudak just seemed like a blunder and probably had something to do with it. Hell, I voted NDP as a result of refusing to support either of them, but I did *not* vote liberal.

Then who the heck voted Liberal.
Come on stand up and claim.

Then who the heck voted Liberal.

Many who are embarrassed to admit it, but will stupidly go and vote for them again. And then complain about the after effects.

Rinse, repeat, wipe hands on pants.

Back
Top Bottom