City of Toronto Road Safety Plan - Meeting June 20th. | GTAMotorcycle.com

City of Toronto Road Safety Plan - Meeting June 20th.

Ducati Rules

Site Supporter
On June 20[SUP]th[/SUP] at 9:30am the committee will discuss their upcoming road safety plan. In their latest media releases they mentioned the city’s vulnerable road users as being cyclists and pedestrians, ignoring motorcyclists, a topic raised by motorcyclists at their previous committee meetings. Motorcycles have been determined as being a vulnerable road user bythe Ontario Government, Canada’s major research group i.e. T.I.R.F, Transport Canada and even declared by the United Nations in a 10 year plan.

If you want the committee to ignore motorcycles DON’T GO TO THIS MEETING AND DON’T contact your local Councilor. Otherwise if you care about motorcycles and safety please voice your concern.

They care more about SMART cars than bikes.

Haven't you realize the govt does NOT want to encourage more people to ride and to tighten the ropes so current riders stop.
It's a burden on healthcare system etc... etc...

I think ppl need to trump up how dangerous the roads are for cyclists with all the potholes and uneven roads.

glad to know cyclists paying their gas taxes to garner preference and to be well taken care of, phew, tragedy averted

Back
Top Bottom