2009 Triumph Street Triple R. $7,000 obo | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

2009 Triumph Street Triple R. $7,000 obo

firsttofallgo

A great condition Street Triple R. Just over 15,000 km.

This bike is a collectors item in my opinion. The first year of the R model and with the proper bug eye headlights.

I love this bike but I now have two kids and it never gets any use, I would rather it see a good home and get used the way it was built to.

Arrow twin can exhaust with removable baffles (these weren't cheap) (plus stock exhaust included), sounds amazing!

Triumph Flyscreen

New tires and battery

Triumph Rear passenger grab handle.

Oxford heated grips ( really makes the fall and spring riding much more comfortable)

Front and rear stands

Sold as is but should pass a safety cert no problem. Currently plated and driven with no known issues.

Voltage regulator was replaced under warranty by gp bikes (a common recall with these triumphs)

I also have a set of woodcraft clip on adjustable riser bars and bar end mirrors for those seeking a more cafe racer aggressive look and riding position.

Adjustable Shorty brake and clutch levers and stock levers as well.

An amazing bike, read any review and the Street Triple R blows away the competition.

No test pilots (for those of you that have driven a 675 triple you will understand why)

Reasonable on insurance compared to a Daytona (when I compare what I pay vs my cousins Daytona it's 1/3 the price), and you get the same adjustable suspension and brake setup and more lower end torque.

Asking $7,000 obo (not open to offers of trades please)

Available to view on weekends or weekday evenings 6:30pm-9pm

photos can be found on Kijiji http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes/city-of-toronto/2009-triumph-street-triple-r/1169287291

Back
Top Bottom