Guelph riders ??? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Guelph riders ???

What you guys think bout makings bbm group for just the Guelph riders ? That way the bbm addy can be added to the thread here and anyone is allowed to join and post rides and etc rather hen always fill the thread as we're not always on here but 99% of the time we have cells on us

I'm off all summer and live in Milton...always up for a ride...shoot me a pm next time you go out...

Anyone up for a ride tonight? I'll be going to the Food Truck event at 8 Torch Ln, Guelph, backs onto hwy 6 (the Hanlon). Leaving from there for a 30-45 minute ride around 6:45-7:00. Anyone is welcome!
Just look for the Yamaha FJR!

Heading to Burrito Boyz tonight from Guelph. Leaving from Red Car Service (530 Elizabeth St) at 5:00pm.
Anyone who wants to come is more than welcome.

I think we should start a group on bbm and have the addy info on here for you guys and others as well that want to join what you guys think ???

also in hoping Thursday I can make it to bike night hurt my shifting foot really bad at work yesterday but hoping it good by Thursday night for bike night all are welcome to join to ride intogether if you'd want

and if ya guys wanna start a bbm group let me know :)

I'm in the tricities. Don't have anyone to ride with locally. Mostly ride on weekends. Pm if there is a ride going on.

You guys ever start a BBM group?

Well anyone with bbm search Guelph riders there a pic of a black ninja for profile pic ...... Pic is to large to post the barcode to scan but I did start one tho now all are welcome to join and anyone can invite other they know that wanna ride and efc too

Don't know if you can search for a group, but I know you can do so for channels.
Here's a QR code for anyone interested.

I'll leave it on my Photobucket for a while...

Well seems as to when I got my new phone the group isn't active as it needs to have someone active in the. Group on wifi it says in order to reactivate it again

Back
Top Bottom