Peterborough to Elephant lake road and possibly Algonquin | GTAMotorcycle.com

Peterborough to Elephant lake road and possibly Algonquin

Dr.Manhattan

Site Supporter
Hey guys, long time no post.

Looking to lead a group that wants to ride through Gooderham, around to Maynooth and possibly around Algonquin and back. Roughly a 7 hour ride from Peterborough depending on the group. Looking to go possibly within the next week or 2. If anyone is interested post up or PM me for exact details.

Hey guys, long time no post.Looking to lead a group that wants to ride through Gooderham, around to Maynooth and possibly around Algonquin and back. Roughly a 7 hour ride from Peterborough depending on the group. Looking to go possibly within the next week or 2. If anyone is interested post up or PM me for exact details.
Hey Ty, definitely interested. PM sent. And if you're up for a little jaunt up 507 and surrounds tomorrow let me know.

Might head over around 11 or 12 but will be last minute decision (because only 45 mins from me). Cool and windy in these parts today.

Yea couldn't make it today, weathers pretty crappy and I had some things to do. Going to do this ride either this coming weekend or next one, weather permitting.

Yea couldn't make it today, weathers pretty crappy and I had some things to do. Going to do this ride either this coming weekend or next one, weather permitting.

Keep me posted def we can make it happen.

Weather looking good for Saturday. Just bumping in case anyone else is looking to come; feel free to PM for any details.

Back
Top Bottom