Beginner Standard Bike Recommendations | GTAMotorcycle.com

Beginner Standard Bike Recommendations

mpalha04

Hi everyone,

I'm sure you see questions like this all the time but I recently passed my M2 test and I am hoping to purchase a bike before the end of the summer to practice riding. I'm not very knowledgeable about motorcycles, so your opinions and recommendations are greatly appreciated. I am looking to purchase a used standard bike.

As well, any resources relating to basic motorcycle mechanics would also be appreciated. I'm looking to get some starting points before I purchase and ride!

Thank you!

Forgive me but, what's a standard bike?

Hi everyone,

I'm sure you see questions like this all the time but I recently passed my M2 test and I am hoping to purchase a bike before the end of the summer to practice riding. I'm not very knowledgeable about motorcycles, so your opinions and recommendations are greatly appreciated. I am looking to purchase a used standard bike.

As well, any resources relating to basic motorcycle mechanics would also be appreciated. I'm looking to get some starting points before I purchase and ride!

Thank you!

I would start by hitting up youtube and searching for bikes you like. Understand as a new rider you may want to keep the displacement on the lower side. Once you start finding things, look for reviews. Once you have settled on a few models call insurance and get some quotes (to see if it is even worth it to buy what you like) from there hit of some local dealers or kijiji etc..

Hi everyone,

Thank you!

I would check used CB300F

Back
Top Bottom