Road riding group practice | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Road riding group practice

Hey peeps!

Do you know if there's a group, meetup, or whatever that does road practice? ....

@clyder, stay away from groups for now, as suggested, find yourself an experienced rider to tag with.
I can help out, if you are around Toronto area. Was helping my friends wife last year, as she is afraid of going on the highways. Everything takes time.

@ZX600 congrats, darkav says hi :)

OP, sound like you got a wrong bike. What bike is it?

I hope its not SS

Its funny because I just had a kid and sometimes I wonder how can nice innocent babies become murderers and/or ******** in the future.

Wth? I thought you got a hot daughter i want to bang. Anyway, congrats..... 18 more years....

IMHO getting involved in a group situation when you're still in your formative riding stages isn't the wisest idea.

Spend time in less busy areas - industrial parks on weekends are great - plenty of roads, corners, parking lots etc etc with very little or no traffic to worry about where you can practice until your heart's content.

Others may feel different, but in my opinion one shouldn't be riding with a group of other motorcyclists until after such time that you're not "thinking" about things that should be coming automatically, as well as not not ibeing intimidated by traffic and sharing the road... and that comes with practice, practice, practice, but it should really be solo practice at the stage you describe. ;)

Did you take a motorcycle course to get your M2? I remember some of your posts but don't remember if you did or not.
Hey PP,
I took a motorcycle course to get the M2 and started on parking lots and small streets, things are going well so far, no need for group riding anymore as I thought

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Go back and see post #22. You're a couple days late with your rebuttal.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk
Catching up on a few msgs now, so yeah I'm late.

Sorry, didn't find much humour in that comment.

Sooo what, post #22 is suppose to make everything cool now?

@clyder well, that's up to you.

Anyway, looks like you are avoiding the groups for now and imo that's the best course of action. Plus, being on the bike alone is one of the best feelings that this life has to offer.

@clyder well, that's up to you.

Anyway, looks like you are avoiding the groups for now and imo that's the best course of action. Plus, being on the bike alone is one of the best feelings that this life has to offer.

Yeah, I've done a few rides since this post and you're right, being on a bike alone is a great feeling and good way to practice.

Back
Top Bottom