Good Coffee Shops | GTAMotorcycle.com

Good Coffee Shops

Jampy00

Site Supporter
I don't know about you, but I love me a good cup of coffee. Looking for new shops to venture out to or maybe meet a few people at.

• Not looking for a Tim Hortons
  • Not looking for places downtown
  • Prefferable to have parking

At any rate if anyone knows of a cool place, post it.

Thanks!

Tamp Coffee Co. in downtown Burlington.. owned by a fellow rider (Jimmy)

He's doing great, just opened a second location down there as well. Top notch coffee, he loves the craft. Even before he opened the place we used to shoot the **** about coffee so he's really a guy who followed his passion. Give 'em a visit!

Plus 100 for tamp !!!

I don't know about you, but I love me a good cup of coffee. Looking for new shops to venture out to or maybe meet a few people at.

• Not looking for a Tim Hortons
  • Not looking for places downtown
  • Prefferable to have parking

At any rate if anyone knows of a cool place, post it.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Tamp Coffee Co. in downtown Burlington.. owned by a fellow rider (Jimmy)

He's doing great, just opened a second location down there as well. Top notch coffee, he loves the craft. Even before he opened the place we used to shoot the **** about coffee so he's really a guy who followed his passion. Give 'em a visit!

x2 mean cup of coffee

Just a question for those posting about the good coffee: how do you take your java? I've had people tell me about the great coffee here or there, and they take theirs double double. How do they even know what it tastes like? I drink mine black. So I want it to taste good.
That being said, on @MacDoc s and @inreb s recommendation, the coffee at that place at the Forks (sorry, don't know the name) is pretty darn good.

Edit : as stated in later posts, name of the place is Higher Ground
Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Last edited:
^yup.

coffee needs to stand up itself. If you need creme, milk, sugar, you've got the wrong coffee.

Just a question for those posting about the good coffee: how do you take your java? I've had people tell me about the great coffee here or there, and they take theirs double double. How do they even know what it tastes like? I drink mine black. So I want it to taste good.
That being said, on @MacDoc s and @inreb s recommendation, the coffee at that place at the Forks (sorry, don't know the name) is pretty darn good.

Have to take it black, i don't even think they have milk out on the counter at tamp. Great cigar shop ride beside tamp also, coffee and cigar and life is good.

Last edited:

Did I say that? I'm not a foodee or a coffeeee. I don't know diddly squat about taste.

@inreb, I thought you did. Anyway, I found the coffee quite good.

@inreb, I thought you did. Anyway, I found the coffee quite good.

I don't recall you ever saying anything bad about anything. You're quite a delight to have around:)

Theres a place on broadview south of danforth forget whag its called but its a very nice little cafe and has a hellava view

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Higher Ground of course at the Forks. Place in Guelph as well Planet Bean... Bicycle Cafe in Fleisherton is excellent, two spots in Thornbury - both good - across the street from each other...Ashanti is one, Thornbury Bakery Cafe the other.

Nice ride up Beaver Valley Road to get there. Hockley has a popular place as well.....turn right on Hockley Valley Road going north up Airport Road

how do you take your java? I've had people tell me about the great coffee here or there, and they take theirs double double. How do they even know what it tastes like? I drink mine black. So I want it to taste good.

As a coffee drinker I can go both ways, it all depends on the blend and where I buy it. If it is the Tim's or Mcdonalds I will take cream and sugar (but never double double) if it is a quality blend I can easily drink it black. While I won't foul anyone on how they drink their coffee but I always cringe when I hear triple triple or even worse cream and sweetener

As a coffee drinker I can go both ways, it all depends on the blend and where I buy it. If it is the Tim's or Mcdonalds I will take cream and sugar (but never double double) if it is a quality blend I can easily drink it black. While I won't foul anyone on how they drink their coffee but I always cringe when I hear triple triple or even worse cream and sweetener

I used to worked at Tim Hortons before and have seen people taking 4x4 or the absolutely worst 5x5.

Back
Top Bottom