What to wear under leathers | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What to wear under leathers

Those socks sound interesting, I'm going to take a look at them. I wear dress socks or "thinners" that I got from John Bickle. I think my boots smell a lot worse now then when I wore regular socks but I don't feel like my feet are on fire when riding.

Theses are the ones.
...A little pricey at $11 but they're cheaper than a pair of A*, or Dainese "riding" socks so I figured I'd give the a try.

cn9784984.jpg

Those socks sound interesting, I'm going to take a look at them. I wear dress socks or "thinners" that I got from John Bickle. I think my boots smell a lot worse now then when I wore regular socks but I don't feel like my feet are on fire when riding.
Didn't Matt give you some of those RC/Dainese socks?? They work.

I've got a bunch of "sport" socks ranging from Astars to wal-mart and they all work fine for me. I prefer my fancy cycling ones(cant recall brand) but I don't find it a huge difference between them. I got some FXR ones from royal with a gift card I had and they are pretty good too.

I actually use Snowboarding/skiing socks.
You don't sweat in them and they are not warmer then the A* I also have.
I prefer the skiing socks.

FAST phase 1 was a success!
Also earned top rider award for my group!
...now i need a track bike : D

Anyone use compression socks?

What group were you in?

Group 3 on the #51 zx6r

Is Michel teaching the classes still?

Walmart... $12.88 for a top compression long sleeve shirt and same price for the lower.

^This. I picked up the Everlast long and short sleeve tops as well as long and short underpants. They're sold in plastic pouches where the socks and underwear are.

Yes he does

Back
Top Bottom