What to wear under leathers | GTAMotorcycle.com

What to wear under leathers

miggs

Site Supporter
So I'll be on the track for my 1st time ever next Tuesday to take Phase 1 for F.A.S.T.

Any tips on what to wear under full leathers to keep comfortable for the day?

I'll be borrowing their suit until I know if I'm a fan of tracking and going to purchase my own.

So I'll be on the track for my 1st time ever next Tuesday to take Phase 1 for F.A.S.T.

Any tips on what to wear under full leathers to keep comfortable for the day?

I'll be borrowing their suit until I know if I'm a fan of tracking and going to purchase my own.

Some type of compression top and bottom.
Something that will wick sweat away and keep you cool and dry. Nothing cotton

https://www.underarmour.com/en-ca/mens/apparel/bottoms/leggings

My wife and I are going to be there too this Tuesday!

"Heat Gear" from Nike or Underarmour.National Sports has them usually.Drink LOTS of water.

Thanks for the replies guys.

See you Tuesday taximan. Triumph riders represent!

The proper layer under the leathers also makes a huge difference in how easy it is to get the leathers off after a session.

Full leathers, I wear cycling tights and a long sleeve sweat wiking top. Basically like underarmour, but different brands. Learned the hard way...couldn't get out of my leathers after a hot day once...a long time ago.

Walmart... $12.88 for a top compression long sleeve shirt and same price for the lower.
I look each time I'm in there but I never see any long sleeve stuff. I have a short sleeve starter top from Walmart i use but getting on and off when it's hot is a *****.

i had a really expensive lululemon top I used to weat but it had to be cut off.

Would love to have the vnm/dainese/astars/woodcraft/PUG under gear but can't justify the price

I look each time I'm in there but I never see any long sleeve stuff. I have a short sleeve starter top from Walmart i use but getting on and off when it's hot is a *****.

i had a really expensive lululemon top I used to weat but it had to be cut off.

I had a feeling. Lol

My wife would be ****** if I took her clothes.

I had a feeling. Lol

My wife would be ****** if I took her clothes.
Man I'm looking for a $12.97 shirt...that one was a gift. Haha

Man I'm looking for a $12.97 shirt...that one was a gift. Haha

Now you're stealing her gifts! haha

I wear the Nike stuff, it's a bit cheaper and works just as good maybe better then my PUG stuff.

Actually went to Old Navy today and grabbed a pair of their active wear compression tights, and a long sleeve wicking shirt. $40 for both.

Also grabbed a pair of their active wicking "basketball socks". They have no seams in the toes, are super soft and go up to my mid calves.
Feel great when I put them on with my race boots.

Actually went to Old Navy today and grabbed a pair of their active wear compression tights, and a long sleeve wicking shirt. $40 for both.

Also grabbed a pair of their active wicking "basketball socks". They have no seams in the toes, are super soft and go up to my mid calves.
Feel great when I put them on with my race boots.

Those socks sound interesting, I'm going to take a look at them. I wear dress socks or "thinners" that I got from John Bickle. I think my boots smell a lot worse now then when I wore regular socks but I don't feel like my feet are on fire when riding.

Back
Top Bottom