Euro 2016 | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Euro 2016

What a dull tournament. I enjoyed watching Iceland play and seeing Wales get as far as they did but that was it.

To think I did not ride. Watched Wimbledon. Then the game. What a waste of a day. Plus I did not win the 6/49. What a loser I am. Lol.
I like my Soccer. Born round the corner from Man U.

Wouldn't say Portugal put them to sleep they had one good game all tournament minus this one. They barely scraped by.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Now wrap your brain round this one ....imagine if ronaldo wore his scoring boots couldve had maybe 10 goals and the rest of the team actually played to expectations. I am not worried one bit about state of soccer in portugal we have many young stars in the horizon coming through the ranks THIS

2h2 hours agoChelsea Youth ‏@chelseayouth
Portugal win Euro 2016 a month after their U17s won their own Euros. U21s were runners-up in theirs a year ago, Euro U19s start tomorrow..

so get used to it

Last edited:
I lived in Salford for 4 years and Longsight for 2...I know the ****** ends of Manchester very well indeed.

edit: at least I never lived in Moss Side.

Thread has turned into a Hilda Ogden reunion...:lmao:

Probably Corrie street was better viewing than the Euro2016. Terrible football, just had a feeling early on in this tournament that this was going to go Portugal's way.

Back
Top Bottom