Euro 2016 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Euro 2016

Cool that an 8th of the population has traveled to France to support the team.

In MotoGP, we have JL.

In Fubol, we have Cristinado Ronaldo. After the draw with Iceland, this is what he said to the press in both English and Portugeese

"It was a lucky night for them," he said Tuesday, referring to the Icelanders who had just held Portugal to a draw and Ronaldo scoreless in Saint-Etienne. "I thought they'd won the Euros the way they celebrated at the end, it was unbelievable. When they don't try to play and just defend, defend, defend, this in my opinion shows a small mentality and they are not going to do anything in the competition."

Just when i thought how immature he is, he never cease to surprise me. Hes not a captain of Portugal, hes a captain of "Cristinado Ronaldo".... seriously this ****** hate it when he does not score, even if his team wins.

Sloppy game, but Italy wins again. They qualify for the next round.

Pleasantly surprised by their performance.

It's a good thing your friends don't know about bikes, I mean if they did, they could just strip it down to the frame and leave the parts laid out neatly on the ground for you.
He ever tries that ish with me, I'll strip down his FRS !!! ?

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Sloppy game, but Italy wins again. They qualify for the next round.

Pleasantly surprised by their performance.

Italia is the best. They will win the tournament and i will have free gas for a year

lol...no good deed goes unpunished.

Italy wins their group. Spain loses to Croatia, and finishes 2nd....

Italy plays Spain in the first round of the knockout rounds.

They are natural questions to ask, but not easy to answer. This is the background, though. A lot of people in Croatia have become alienated from the national team in recent years and there are large movements that have given up on it completely.

So they act like a bunch of idiotic morons because of a soccer team...talk about needing to get a life.I guess they have no other problems in the country and this is the only angst facing the population.

CR7 showing all his class again:
[video=youtube;JnkIjzDUq6Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnkIjzDUq6Q[/video]

CR7 showing all his class again:
[video=youtube;JnkIjzDUq6Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnkIjzDUq6Q[/video]

Lorenzo of futebol

I'm shocked he did not miss the pond and went over to the other side like his kicks.

Last edited:
Has anyone checked the bracket?

They messed up big time with the new 3rd team qualifying.

Now we have one side of the bracket full of weak teams, and one side is full of former champions.

I would not be surprised if Portugal/Croatia/Hungary can make to the final now, then lose 3-Nil

Last edited:
Has anyone checked the bracket?

They messed up big time with the new 3rd team qualifying.

Now we have one side of the bracket full of weak teams, and one side is full of former champions.

I would not be surprised if Portugal/Croatia/Hungary can make to the final now, then lose 3-Nil

Yeah, some even calling it 'the bracket of death' and referring to the other as the 'weak bracket'.

Really is unbalanced.

Yeah, some even calling it 'the bracket of death' and referring to the other as the 'weak bracket'.

Really is unbalanced.

To be fair, the bracketing matches were set before the groups were even chosen. Between that and where/how teams finished in their bracket, it was really unavoidable, unless they reseeded the teams at the conclusion of the group stage (but that creates other problems).

What do you say now *******?

Mess with the best, die like the rest

Italia ! Oh le oh le oh le....

Back
Top Bottom