Euro 2016 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Euro 2016

Chaos

Tournament starts tomorrow...

Are you watching?
Who are you pulling for?
Who do you think will win?

IMO, the euros usually put on the best international soccer tournament, though with the expansion to 24 teams it might get a little messy.

I always cheer for Germany but I don't follow football anymore so I don't know which country has the strongest team nowadays. Spain and Germany need younger blood in their team. English players are normally good in the premier league but they suck in the international tournament.

As long as it isn't ISIS who wins I'm happy :)

I always cheer for Germany but I don't follow football anymore so I don't know which country has the strongest team nowadays. Spain and Germany need younger blood in their team. English players are normally good in the premier league but they suck in the international tournament.

As long as it isn't ISIS who wins I'm happy :)

Spain is in the process of going younger. They had a fantastic run, but with guys like Poyol and Xavi retiring, it was inevitable. They did not have a great 2014 WC.

Germany has a great balance of old and young. They are my favourites to win.

England has a lot of young talent. They will be fun to watch. They could go far too.

Italy, my team, sadly won't be a factor. I hope I am wrong, but since WC2006, they have fallen in status as a perpetual contender. They will make the round of 16, but not sure where they will go from there. I will still watch of course.

Spain, Germany, France, either one of these three should win.

Belgium seems to be the team to watch this year.

England, no idea which side will show up. Can't believe that they can repeat the embarrassing world cup display from a couple of years ago.

Looking forward to watching Wales play England, will be a great match.

As long as Italy doesn't win i'll be happy ;)

what about Netherlands? I support them

Geez. Everyone always hating on us wops. We're not even the worst sore losers, and definitely not the worst sore winners.

Chaos is right, though; Italy plays like they "deserve " to be there, where the others teams seem to play with a hunger that I haven't seen in the Italians for a long time.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Italy, my team, sadly won't be a factor. I hope I am wrong, but since WC2006, they have fallen in status as a perpetual contender. They will make the round of 16, but not sure where they will go from there. I will still watch of course.

I like the old generation of Italian team; Baggio, Maldini, Baresi, Schilacci, Donadoni, etc. That was the best era not just for the Italians but also for Germans and Dutch (Van Basten, Gullit, Klinsmann and Mattheus). It was difficult to only pick one fav team at that time.

LOL they didn't qualify :lmao:

I'm cheering for a remake of the 1980 final

Lol...Haven't seen this year's lineup usually start watching from knockout stage or you may call them Quarter Finals

Edit : I meant round of 16

Chaos is right, though; Italy plays like they "deserve " to be there, where the others teams seem to play with a hunger that I haven't seen in the Italians for a long time.

Something's changed. Ever since the Calciopoli scandal (and even before), and the rise of EPL tv money, and the insane TV deal in Spain (where Barca and Real get a large disproportionate amount of it), Italian club teams have not been as attractive or lucrative compared to other clubs. Consequently, Italian teams have not been investing as much into their youth programs, and consequently to that, you are seeing a dip in talent in the Italian national team. Italy won the WC in 2006 on the talent that was developed in the 90s, when Italian club soccer was incredibly wealthy. They have not yet been able to replace that talent.

Italy's performances have been so mediocre in international tournaments since 2006 (notwithstanding the 2012 final where they got bombed by spain) that they are no longer considered in the top pots for either qualification or tournament group formations, which compounds the problem.

Italian fans might feel invisible*, but the team knows it's fragile.

*That insane Italy partying after even a tie has also subsided. The 3rd generation Italians don't appear to be as emotional about it.

Last edited:
I have 2 tickets for the final of Euro 2016.
But I didn't realise that it is on the same day
as my wedding!!!! So I'm afraid I can't go.

If anybody wishes to take my place please
let me know.
Its at St. Andrews church in Brighton, 2pm,
and the girl is called Helen.......

I have 2 tickets for the final of Euro 2016.
But I didn't realise that it is on the same day
as my wedding!!!! So I'm afraid I can't go.

If anybody wishes to take my place please
let me know.
Its at St. Andrews church in Brighton, 2pm,
and the girl is called Helen.......
This is easily the best thing that I have heard all week. Many thanks, brother ?

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

I think Germany is the strongest on paper. France my have a shot just because of the home soil factor. Belgium is definitely the dark horse to watch.

I managed to get tickets to the quarter final in Paris and the semi final in Lyon. I can't wait to take my kids to the games. I hope they love the experience !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Germany is the strongest on paper. France my have a shot just because of the home soil factor. Belgium is definitely the dark horse to watch.

I managed to get tickets to the quarter final in Paris and the semi final in Lyon. I can't wait to take my kids to the games. I hope they love the experience !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lucky bastard

Germany will take it

Italy will most likely **** the bed.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Italia.... the best of the world
Dude I'm Italian and I honestly think they have arguably the shittiest team right now.

If anything they're the dark horse. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom