Xsr 900 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Xsr 900

costco members get $300 off by the looks of it.
St.Onge has a couple of them in stock, was just looking at them today. kinda wish i tried one on demo day but i was more interested in the FZ10

costco members get $300 off by the looks of it.
St.Onge has a couple of them in stock, was just looking at them today. kinda wish i tried one on demo day but i was more interested in the FZ10
For anyone taking advantage of this, pro tip: negotiate their best price, then hit them with the Costco deal.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Signed the deal today. Not sure if it's a good price or I could have done better. I worked for OTR price only and got $5900 with my trade in. As per bill of sale, the break down is:
Price: 10999
OMVIC Fee: 10
Enviro Fee: 19
Sub- Total: 11,028

Trade-in: 5806.76
Difference: 5221.24
HST: 678.76
License: 20

Payable on Delivery: 5920

Will be taking delivery on Thursday. :binky:

Congrats and enjoy the evil engine that it comes with - However I heard that they toned down the engine characteristics on the XSR compared to the FZ09 - damn shame.

Sorry for the noob question. Since this is my first brand new bike purchase, should I bother getting extended warranty?

Sorry for the noob question. Since this is my first brand new bike purchase, should I bother getting extended warranty?

It's a Yamaha, so no. If it were a Harley or MV Agusta or something like that the extended warranty would be money well spent. For a Yamaha you might as well light the money on fire. Spend it on a slick solo seat cowl or something! Enjoy!

Signed the deal today. Not sure if it's a good price or I could have done better. I worked for OTR price only and got $5900 with my trade in. As per bill of sale, the break down is:
Price: 10999
OMVIC Fee: 10
Enviro Fee: 19
Sub- Total: 11,028

Trade-in: 5806.76
Difference: 5221.24
HST: 678.76
License: 20

Payable on Delivery: 5920

Will be taking delivery on Thursday. :binky:

Thanks for this! I wonder what a 2004 SV650 with 50k kms on it is worth :'(

Just got her home.

C3rNE7h.jpg

#bikeboner

Congrats man. Is the rear seat cowl included? Bike looks even better with it on.

#bikeboner

Congrats man. Is the rear seat cowl included? Bike looks even better with it on.
Thanks. Cowl is an accessory. I think priced around 3-400. Its on my list but way down.

So I test-rode one today at Snow City. They weren't lying about the engine - what a blast. I've never been so painfully aware of the FJ's lack of low-RPM torque than I was right after jumping off the XSR.

The ergos bother me though. I would swap the bars for something lower and more forward, and I'd probably have to do something about the seat's forward slant, which makes for a really odd combo with the high bars.

OP - is your bike still stock?

Back
Top Bottom