Trying to help my friend get into the sport | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Trying to help my friend get into the sport

yeah, leave him alone...seriously.
If you fail the M1 exit, then you probably should not be riding...just my 2 cents.
That is an easy test to demonstrate BASIC control on the ROADS and failing that is a good sign that you should not be on 2 wheels.

I failed my M1 exit the first time. It was raining, freezing, and I kept stalling the bike. My signature can explain the rest.

It's a school parking lot no more than 100 meters away from his house, it's a risk we'll have to take I guess!

So a cop sees you and demands to see insurance. Fine $5,000.00 if you can't produce. Your call and yes it sucks but it's school yard. Think of the children.

Yeah he's aware. Truth is how's anyone supposed to get practice 100% within the law?

I know someone who rode without insurance on his M1 And kept riding after the m1 expired, 45 minute commutes to work and all...bolder risks have been taken! haha

Yeah he's aware. Truth is how's anyone supposed to get practice 100% within the law?

Get M1, get insurance, get plates, get sticker.

It IS possible to get insurance as an M1 rider assuming an appropriate bike is chosen, and some insurance companies will still insure under an M1 (often at the M2 rate) so long as you achieve your M2 through a MSC within a 30/60 day time window.

Back
Top Bottom