Blame Joe Bass for the cold | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Blame Joe Bass for the cold

The jacket liner connection on the Couchrocket broke this morning and it was +4.Froze my *** off.It was too hot on the way home.Huh?

I broke down and took the cage. In my shorts, no helmet. It was fairly comfortable with my morning coffee. I also have zero insulation of the natural type.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Not gonna do it. I'm holding out, so that I can blame him for the heat later on.

Had to put my liner back in my jacket yesterday. WTF.

Funny how I rode all winter (Didn't miss a month, anything over 5 degrees and I was out) yet now 12 degrees yesterday morning was "Screw it, taking the cage" type weather. Oh how we acclimate.

Not gonna do it. I'm holding out, so that I can blame him for the heat later on.
That's because I'm so hot ?

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

The jacket liner connection on the Couchrocket broke this morning and it was +4.Froze my *** off.It was too hot on the way home.Huh?
Almost every single morning for me. Most days at 5 am I'm wearing a hoodie under my jacket. On the way home, hoodie in the bag and liner out of the jacket.

That's because I'm so hot 

You're somethin alright, but somehow that word isn't the one that first comes to mind.��

You're somethin alright, but somehow that word isn't the one that first comes to mind.��
Baggsy, are you my wife?!?!

** waiting patiently for the "Thank Joe Bass for the Heat" thread. ?

** waiting patiently for the "Thank Joe Bass for the Heat" thread. 

Wouldn't have lasted long, freakin cold again today. Clearly, all your fault. :p

Today was great if it weren't for the wind. Joe what's up with the wind, u didn't pass gas did you!??!? :D

Really tho, I couldn't keep a straight line on my way to river road. Lots of riders which was had to see.

Today was great if it weren't for the wind. Joe what's up with the wind, u didn't pass gas did you!??!? :D

Blame Burrito Boyz! ?

Joe,

You are a lucky guy! Look at all this love and adulation from your fellow GTAMers....:)

It's enough to bring a tear to my eye...

giphy.gif

^lol thanks brother.

Back
Top Bottom