Ganaraska June 9th | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ganaraska June 9th

Mikel

I will be riding at the Ganny tommorow. Probably get there 10 to 11am. If anyone is interested in coming for a ride let me know.

I was at Ganaraska last weekend. Wow -- How do you get around without getting lost. That place is huge and I rarely saw any markers or signs. The guy I was riding with said that after a 100 hrs or so in the forest you start to learn your way around. LOL...

I tape a small version of the detailed west forest map to my tank and run a cheap hiking GPS on a bar mount

Lol I got lost in there today and just followed a dude on a side by side and a quad out. They were cool dudes!

I was there yesterday as well. After about 5 trips you really start to know your way around. I don't bring a map at all. I did get lost for about 30 mins or so though. Was all around the single track by W65 wasn't sure where I was but knew I was far from P2. As long as you kinda know where E108 is which is the main road your good.

U should try the Northumberland forest.. Huge well marked and tons of fun, 12 m permit is only $85.00. My family and I have been riding it for 2 yrs now and still finding new trails all the time.

Back
Top Bottom