RACE round #2 June 10-12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

RACE round #2 June 10-12

JoeyB

Site Supporter
So who is going? The usual suspects? Any first timers?

I'll be doing 300 production and lightweight production.

3 of us.

300 Production
Lite Production
BOTT Lite
AM600
OBC
Master Middleweight

I will be there, I havent decided if I am going to do Friday Practice, but I will be there.

I got this email from Chris yesterday...

"Hi Justin, most likely the races will be split up between Rd # 4 & 5. There is a small possibility that if enough riders from two or three of the classes are present this coming weekend, that I might try and squeeze some in, however I'm going to wait until I see what registration is like and who is here at the riders meeting. See you on the weekend. Chris"

Looks like I'll be there. I wasn't 100% sure but I think the bikes will be reliable this time, which otherwise is a deal-breaker for me. No point in taking the risks and spending the money if there's no hope of a podium.

really? so only race if you are sure of glory???? you will not improve much if this is how high you set the bar. would you not be more satisfied if say, you were 5th but dropped your lap times by 2 sec???? I would have never been able to accomplish what I have if I did not spend time chasing the fastest guys around, and learned from it.

Last edited:
really? so only race if you are sure of glory???? you will not improve much if this is how high you set the bar. would you not be more satisfied if say, you were 5th but dropped your lap times by 2 sec???? I would have never been able to accomplish what I have if I did not spend time chasing the fastest guys around, and learned from it.

Me? No I said the opposite. I spend my money knowing that I have no hope of a podium. (and by its nature I wouldn't know what to do if I dropped 2 seconds a lap... 0.5 seconds a lap improvement....now we are in my sweet spot...)

Not really in my nature to compete for anything but a podium. So I'll push myself to that level or find another thing to do with my time. Everyone's different, I guess.

I'll be there (300 prod) despite the horrendous gallbladder attack I had on tuesday night. According to Oshawa general, it was all in my head. duh

I've been there, felt like I was dying (and I suppose I was). Never had so much pain in my life, so your misery has company. As Jayv says, get it out, if you're prone to it then the problem will just come back and there is always a chance that a gall stone will work into your pancreas. You really do not want that.

Not really in my nature to compete for anything but a podium. So I'll push myself to that level or find another thing to do with my time. Everyone's different, I guess.

What happens if you get bumped to pro, just gonna pack it in?

What happens if you get bumped to pro, just gonna pack it in?

Nope. But I wouldn't bet against it happening at some point. I'm 48 today, so it's not like I'll be trying to ride at this level forever.

I've been there, felt like I was dying (and I suppose I was). Never had so much pain in my life, so your misery has company. As Jayv says, get it out, if you're prone to it then the problem will just come back and there is always a chance that a gall stone will work into your pancreas. You really do not want that.

Had this happen this year, i was yellow for a month haha.

A friend and I will be there spectating this weekend. See you guys on Sunday!

A friend and I will be there spectating this weekend. See you guys on Sunday!

Yep I'll be a spectator this weekend. Going with a friend too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom