????? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

?????

It is called community policing, outrages is it not! If you guys are this upset about the price of a sticker I imagine you are still pretty mad about this:

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...-anti-terrorism-auditor-generals-reports-says

Maybe the London police spent the $3B on these stickers and just lost the receipt.

Considering most 'anti-terrorism' measures by design do little more than infringe on the Charter Rights of law abiding citizens, damn right I'm still ****** off.

Chinese police have Latin lettering too....

ADGMPY_2378907b.jpg

Chinese police have Latin lettering too....

ADGMPY_2378907b.jpg

China is not considered multicultural and is 92% one race. At this point it has the ability to absorb other ethnicities as did the west. Times are changing for the west as indicated previously. Who gives a flying flip about a bit of signage if that was all there was too it? Remember, our representatives are apologizing for things on our behalf that they have no right too. Divide and conquer bit by bit.

Ok, I have a solution to this global problem.
All Police logos will now simply rebadged to 911 or just POLI-911

Problem solved...one of you smart guys are going to tell me that 911 is not universal.

/

Ok, I have a solution to this global problem.
All Police logos will now simply rebadged to 911 or just POLI-911

Problem solved...one of you smart guys are going to tell me that 911 is not universal.

/

It's not ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_emergency_telephone_numbers

Whatever shall we do? I'm thinking if you move somewhere, attempt to integrate on some level instead of complaining that you're new home isn't like your old home

Last edited:
It's not ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_emergency_telephone_numbers

Whatever shall we do? I'm thinking if you move somewhere, attempt to integrate on some level instead of complaining that you're new home isn't like your old home

Then let us solve this epidemic. We can start a social media movement to have the world accept 911 as the new emergency # and word for Police.
No starving kids left, right...we took care of famine and diseases....right

now / ?

Then let us solve this epidemic. We can start a social media movement to have the world accept 911 as the new emergency # and word for Police.
No starving kids left, right...we took care of famine and diseases....right

now / ?

I wouldn't want to push my culture upon another ;)

I think some people are missing the point. There is almost no intention of this labeling actually helping anyone to identify a police car. If there was, they would put all of the program covered languages on the selected vehicles.

Think back to the motivation behind TPS redesigning the graphic scheme for their cruisers in order to make them less intimidating. It is a (small, experimental, minimal cost) gesture to minority groups to get them to feel like the police may be showing up to help them instead of showing up to **** them up

What's next, Roman Numerals to appease the dang Italians?

Back
Top Bottom