Calabogie bogie this weekend 11/12/13/14- who's in? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Calabogie bogie this weekend 11/12/13/14- who's in?

Well Mother Nature is being a @&$@$!! Track is drenched. Hoping this is the last of the rain and a dry line starts showing up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We arrived on Friday and the weather was awesome, the next morning it completely changed pouring rain off and on for most of the day. So we decided to spend the day at Renfrew, this morning when we arrived at the track it was as if there had been a hurricane. My double tent was in the middle of the parking lot, the chairs and bicycle was at another point what a mess. We decided to pack up and go because it was freezing and starting to drizzle once again. This is one weekend I want to forget ever happened.

Last edited:
Well Mother Nature is being a @&$@$!! Track is drenched. Hoping this is the last of the rain and a dry line starts showing up.

I believe i was talking with you briefly yesterday at the entrance of the Days Inn.
This morning i noticed your tend was upside down as well.

I believe i was talking with you briefly yesterday at the entrance of the Days Inn.
This morning i noticed your tend was upside down as well.

Yes that was me. Sorry I didn't recognize you and introduce myself.

Yeah my canopy was blown over even though I had lowered it all the way and tied down to my trailer. The winds were so strong that it ripped the tethers right off!!

Sunday started off miserable but by 11 am all the rain stopped and the track was bone dry. The only problem was that it was cold and it was really hard to keep temperature in the tires. We managed to get in 6 sessions for the day. There was on red flag for a guy who high sided and dislocated his shoulder. Rider is doing well though. Hopefully I'll see you again there. I'm planning to go again on the 25th.

Oh nice at least you guys managed to do a few sessions after all, i'm not sure about going back on the 25th because i'm planning to attend with DOCC on the long weekend July1/2/3. I would like to be up there July 1/2nd. I'll keep you posted if the 25th is a go.;)

Today was pretty good, however I think I need to redo clutch.

Never ends! Sucks Sal I kept an eye out Sunday aft for ya.

Today was pretty good, however I think I need to redo clutch.

Never ends! Sucks Sal I kept an eye out Sunday aft for ya.

You damn right "never ends" there's always something! Well at least you had fun at the track today which is great, so that means no track time for you tmrw? I had SQUAT all weekend! I left early Sunday morning i got tired of waiting..for what..just for a couple of session in the afternoon?! Oh well i blame only the weather.lol

Back
Top Bottom