Calabogie bogie this weekend 11/12/13/14- who's in? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Calabogie bogie this weekend 11/12/13/14- who's in?

sempre1

Finally the time has come it's bogie time! So who's going on the dates above?

I'll be there Sat/Sun, let's hope for good weather:cool: right now risk of tstorm on sat and only 15 on sun.

Andiamo...let's go!!

Last edited:
Depending on things go; Monday & Tuesday for me. Fingers crossed on the weather.

RACE Regional for me, or I'd be in.

We're likely not going to make it up there until the end of July. Too much going on this month...

The weather up there is playing games with us, oh well if it does rain , it probably won't for long and that track still grips really well even when it's wet.

Come play Mon/Tues instead!

We most likely will be there Saturday, but won't ride til Monday.

Come play Mon/Tues instead!

We most likely will be there Saturday, but won't ride til Monday.
Really..why no play on the weekend? I can't on Mon/Tues otherwise i would believe me.

Mon/tues are typically less crowded. Plus then I still have the weekend for chores.

Ok got it...in that case i agree. Must be nice to be at bogie for 4days!;)

I'm watching the weather too, I won't go up 'til Sunday if I'm just sitting in a puddle in the paddock.

4 days riding is nice, but dunno if I could do it anymore. When T2 was there I once did 4 P6 days, followed by 3 T2 and finished with another 4 P6 days That was insane. Went up day before and left the day after, literally was in the paddock for 13 days!

Last edited:
Holy crap! I honestly think I'd be bored half way through that. You're hardcore.

It did feel like ground hog day at the end - best part was a gf coming up and leaving me the rest of her food as supplies got real low. Track friends are the bomb.

That's crazy!! I bet at one point there was no Energy level on your body...don't forget to take the Active Recovery (powder) next Time..it works!

I'll be there Sat/Sun. Bike #256 Black S1000RR. Looking forward to meeting folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The weather network is forecasting 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sat night. So fingers crossed it should be fine ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First track days in Canada and new bike!!! Eventually it is happening ���� leaving this afternoon

Back
Top Bottom