That 5-digit life! | GTAMotorcycle.com

That 5-digit life!

JP0160

Just snapped this pic on my way home from work. Finally hit 5 digits! Bike has been insured for just under 2 months. This time last year I NEVER thought I would be putting thousands of km on a motorcycle. I know this might seem like no big deal, but to me it's a major milestone. I bought the bike to help bring me out of a really rough patch in my life, and it's been nothing but good times ever since. Thought I would share this pic with you all and say how awesome it is to be part of the motorcycling community. Thanks!

And just for the hell of it, this pic was snapped at 1000km :)

10k in 2 months of local riding is a chunk especially for a new rider. Well done. It certainly does clear the brain. Earphones, music, talking books combined with the riding can enhance your experience as well.

:thumbup:

?

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Bummer..
i thought this was about a bike with only a 5 digit odometer that just passed 100k thus going back to zero...

Thats a decent mileage for 2 months. I was happy after 14k in my 1st season and that included a few 700km+ trips

But 10k in 2 months, good job dear sir.

Congrats JP! On both the mileage and the happier times.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

I thought I was doing decently with over 3000km covered in under 2 months, I need to ride more! More accurately I need to ride further, most of my riding has been just commuting to work and back home :(

Nice man!

Congrats! That's the best way to nail down the basics and learn your bike!

Well done! I have just over 10k on my bike I got end of June last year. pretty solid considering didn't ride much over the winter and I don't really commute with it much.

Have fun, just go places for the heck of it.
You put more km's than some people do in 5 years.
check your tire pressure

Bummer..
i thought this was about a bike with only a 5 digit odometer that just passed 100k thus going back to zero...

Don't worry...just give me a month or so. It could probably be sooner but my work commute is only 10-12 km's one way and I have to dress business casual so I've just been driving.

congrats!

next will be this:
April282014b_zps80e4a315.jpg

Nice! I suspect you didn't stop to pee at that rate of mileage, OP. Also, motorcycles over 10 000 km are only worth $25 on GTAM. Still on the fence about the Tron paint scheme on that Honda.

Damn. At that rate, your CBR will have more mileage than my 31yo FJ in like 8 months.

Back
Top Bottom