Milton to burrito boys mississauga tuesday night | GTAMotorcycle.com

Milton to burrito boys mississauga tuesday night

canuck

I have always wanted to check out the scene on Lakeshore in Mississauga. If there is enough of us from Milton that wants to go down together perhaps we could meet at Wild Wing on James snow take it from there. Go down together and leave when you want. Maybe take the 401 2 Mississauga Road then South to Lakeshore. If there's enough interest let's make it happen. Thanks Dave

Been there a couple times myself and enjoy the place. I would like to get on for a ride but I am busy tonight sadly - hope some people respond for you to get a ride going.

Weather looks dodgy plus the temperature isn't the best I will try again next week

Im not from milton but James snow down to britannia, then fifth line right away (fun segment) then trafalgar down to uppermiddle and ford drive to qew and finally sauga road.

That's what i've taken recently when i've had to go to Milton and might be a better ride for you guys.

Not enough response. Plus I just got out of the dentist office. Plus it will be a chilly ride home. I will shake the tree again on the weekend to see if Tuesdays ago for some of us

Back
Top Bottom