Places where I can powder coat rims? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Places where I can powder coat rims?

JawnLee

Hello everyone!

Not sure if this is the right section, if it isn't I do apologize in advance!

Can anyone recommend a reliable shop where I can get my motorcycle rims powder coated? I'd prefer for the shop to do everything instead of bringing my own rims in and I wouldn't mind paying the extra labour.

Thanks~

Brightside customs. Mike is my friend and I used to help him run the business.

A set of wheels will cost you around 200 to coat if you bring the wheels with no tires or bearings installed.

Eglinton and DVP area, on Bermondsy.

Brightsidecoatings.com

Flush fire coatings 30seconds off of OSHAWA - $150 for the set.

Last edited:
Brightside customs. Mike is my friend and I used to help him run the business.

A set of wheels will cost you around 200 to coat if you bring the wheels with no tires or bearings installed.

Eglinton and DVP area, on Bermondsy.

Brightsidecoatings.com

Asked already, kinda want the shop to do it all instead of me providing rims by itself :S Thanks anyways!

Flush fire coating 30seconds off of OSHAWA - $150 for the set.

Do they do it all at the shop? Or provide rims by themselves? :O

Asked already, kinda want the shop to do it all instead of me providing rims by itself :S Thanks anyways!

Do they do it all at the shop? Or provide rims by themselves? :O
You have to bring the rims to them because they don't do any work on any bike.
Just remove the wheels from your bike, bring the wheels to a shop to remove the tires and rotors and there you go.;)

You can ride your bike to Johnny's, he will take the wheels off, remove the tires, bearings, discs and tape/sandblast/powdercoat them in whatever colour you want.

Last edited:
You can ride your bike to Johnny's, he will take the wheels off, remove the tires, bearings, discs and tape/sandblast/powdercoat them in whatever colour you want.

How long is the whole ordeal? Also, do you have any pics?

For my CBR:

8188751728_2c1ff87faf_z.jpg

8546919304_cca9e760a5_z.jpg

BMW:

26898330824_ce6c21d924_z.jpg

26374769984_fef6ec5094_z.jpg

GSXR:

14200926407_da62e948ce_z.jpg

I had colourfast coatings do my car wheels this spring.
Awesome work.
...i tried to pm johnny but he never returned my messages after initial contact

Mikeymoto will do it all for you last time I spoke to him, which was a while ago.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the helpful responses guys! I managed to PM Johnny and in the process of setting up an appointment. Once again thanks and ride safe all of you! :D

sorry to revive a thread but couldnt find a more recent one. is this johnny fellow still active?

also looking for a 'full package' deal as i dont have my own way of removing tires either.

Back
Top Bottom