Bridgestone s21 rear tire pressure issue | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bridgestone s21 rear tire pressure issue

lol honestly how did you get offended by what dricked said? there was even a smiley at the end for god sakes.

Honestly speaking how did you conclude I'm offended? If you're deduce that by smiley faces then I'd like to point out that I made no angry face to suggest I'm offended.

And to my point it's a tech forum, and the expectation was for a genuine discussion of tires and tire pressure so if someone is going to make a smart quip about tire warmers on s21's then they should also accept the consequences that deviating from a reasonable expectation might cause some annoyance and an equally snarky remark.

And to further my point the last 4-5 posts have been completely irrelevant and derailed my thread. So yeah it's annoying and off topic, unwanted.

I pmd you, your advice is appreciated, if you read your post it sounds like you were insinuating that in trying to ride it like I stole it.

Others have suggested 42psi rear and I've opposed that chain of thought by stating at least twice that it seems like it would compound my issue. If you are going to pick and choose advice from others, subsequently ignore my responses to those suggestions that I'm not in favor of putting 42psi then expect me to get that you are joking.

From my perspective you have sand in your fidly bits because I didn't receive your joke, sometimes that's the consequences, so how about we just stick to Tech in the tech forum and leave the sand for the beach?

There was constructive advice in there, maybe try reading it again without getting your lady bits full of sand. Someone else recommended a high pressure and I told you what would happen if you followed that advice. The end was a joke. From now on I'll refrain from giving you advice as it's clearly not appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom