Grand Bend Tuesday June 14 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Grand Bend Tuesday June 14

I could use some left side wear on that GPA :)

next soar round on the saturday is modified

Get your bike fixed up already? Heard it was really beat up... Wishing you good luck in the race!

Get your bike fixed up already? Heard it was really beat up... Wishing you good luck in the race!

thanks man!

bike is getting fixed with new parts coming in everyday. LOL

got some big piston forks from a 2009 zx6r, and getting some race tech valves installed.

some new paint on the fairings, and other misc items

should be ready to roll for next week!

PLS - are there enough people signed up to run the day on Tuesday?

Quick summary of the Thursday track day on June 9th: Ran the Grand Bend Long Track. About 15 people in 2 groups @ 20 min each.
Weather was great, got a little cool after 8pm. Lots and lots of track time - much better than the Friday before the SOAR races. Will have to miss this Tuesday.

Numbers are still light but we are going ahead - technical track will be the layout. If you are looking for a track day with a ton of track time - tomorrow is the day.

Are you going Sunny? Candice is considering doing her first day, especially since there will be less traffic with fewer riders.

I just signed up with a friend from Guelph. Looking forward to it.

Are you going Sunny? Candice is considering doing her first day, especially since there will be less traffic with fewer riders.

Unfortunately, I'll be working :( But have fun you guys!

Great day at the track today. Two groups, loads of track time. Only one short stoppage for a crash clean up. Anyone who was thinking about going and decided not to really missed a good time.

Agreed Dave!
Was a great day, both groups had maybe 7-10 people total. Sooooo much track time! When I got of the truck in Kitchener I just about fell over 'cause my muscles had stiffened up on the drive. Much groaning and cursing ensued. I tell ya, it sucks getting old!

p.s. thanks for you and Smergy showing me some alternate lines.. still have to wrap my brain around some of them. Think that maybe putting the stock rear sprocket on would have been a better choice, as I was having to short shift 2 turns to be at a better part of the power band.

No problem. I think the biggest takeaway I can give you is don't be afraid to use more of the track in a few spots.

Great track day - lots of track time! Thanks to Paul, the marshals and all the staff who made this day possible.

I'll call up at some point this week to register as well.

Plan on calling this week to sign up.

Back
Top Bottom