Grand Bend Tuesday June 14 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Grand Bend Tuesday June 14

GSXR Girl

I'm in. Who's going? Let's all register early to make sure they get enough people to run the day!!

What layout?

I'm in weather permitting.
Really hoping it's NOT modified.

Bosses have deemed I can't get the August 2 Wheel Tuesday off, so I need to attend the other remaining 3...

Yeah, I think I'll call them this week. Paul said before that they don't run modified track for bikes unless there's a drag event (or it's a SOAR round). Technical or forward Screaming Alien are my votes.

Later this week I'll give them a ring. Unfortunate that saturday did not happen this week :( I'd vote for a long, technical, or reverse alien/technical (I need some left side wear on the gpa and getting on the gas in the carousel is a whole different kind of fun), but I'm not sure what they are running.

I plan on calling this week to do this track day. I have 3 vouchers for Tuesdays so I need to start using them. It will be my first trackday since 2002 Mosport and the shake-down of the bike so I hope for nice weather.

Anyone know if they do a 'follow the leader' type of thing for lines the first session out for beginners? I have never been on the Grandbend track.

Jeff

If drew runs it he normally does, but if no one mentions it, bring it up in the riders meeting and one of the experienced riders will take you around

Just signed up. Asked what layout, and they hadn't decided as of yet.

signed up, c ya there

I just called and signed up for Michelle and I. Still no confirmation on layout but I expressed my desire for Technical or Screaming Alien.

next soar round on the saturday is modified

Honestly if they make it Modified layout because of the upcoming race weekend I'll be seriously cheesed off. There is a race practice day on Friday that will be Modified.

Tim said they hadn't decided, so if you feel strong about it, maybe give them a call

<edit> nm, didn't see your previous few posts

Honestly if they make it Modified layout because of the upcoming race weekend I'll be seriously cheesed off. There is a race practice day on Friday that will be Modified.

I concur completely.

I plan on calling this week to do this track day. I have 3 vouchers for Tuesdays so I need to start using them. It will be my first trackday since 2002 Mosport and the shake-down of the bike so I hope for nice weather.

Anyone know if they do a 'follow the leader' type of thing for lines the first session out for beginners? I have never been on the Grandbend track.

Jeff

Drew will be there, and will do a sighting lap for the green group's first session out. Enjoy yourself and have fun!

I can guarantee you it is not modified. That will be the layout for the Friday leading into the SOAR race wkd ( which uses that layout that wkd). Tonight we are doing Long Track - so it will either be technical or Alien - we are good with either. technical seems to be the odds on favourite.

so it will either be technical or Alien - we are good with either. technical seems to be the odds on favourite.

WOOHOO! Happy Camper!!!
I still vote Technical first....

Sound good, Paul.

Tim, you've never done Screaming Alien, so your vote kind of doesn't count. haha... ;)

Technical would be my vote, long or reverse alien 2nd... Reverse technical could be fun :)

Back
Top Bottom