For Inreb. | GTAMotorcycle.com

For Inreb.

Wow! Why the ****??

What a tool.

Looks like the bike was stolen, no key in ignition but the bike is still on.

Looks like the bike was stolen

The giant crowbar that he pulled out was an indicator.

Karma is a *****.

But the lady who comforted him, big kudos.

I shouldnt be laughing but seriously the pick axe is FAKKING HILARIOUS.

I shouldnt be laughing but seriously the pick axe is FAKKING HILARIOUS.
Or are you just glad to see me?

Imagining what he was planning on doing with it, potentially to the people who came to his rescue, it's not very hilarious. Where did his biker friends go? They just left him there?

Looks like the bike was stolen, no key in ignition but the bike is still on.

Imagining what he was planning on doing with it, potentially to the people who came to his rescue, it's not very hilarious. Where did his biker friends go? They just left him there?

Likely a stolen bike + carrying a pickaxe could be the reason the other bikers didn't wait up.

But the lady who comforted him, big kudos.

I didn't watch it all, but yes, nice lady. If you're in need of help this is the type of person you want around.

The video is hilarious... how did he flip? did the pickaxe get caught up in the wheels and make him flip?? Anyway funny to see a middle aged man being coddled after getting a boo-boo because he was misbehaving!

I don't wish it on anyone...but karma is a b!tch :)

Lets call them associates. The associates were probably more worried about their business and not getting caught themselves.

Back
Top Bottom