Two toronto guys in mtl playing uk grime set in their car | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Two toronto guys in mtl playing uk grime set in their car

Which is now Lowe's.
I thought Building Box became Lowe's?
Fyi, I worked at Aikenhead's.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

I think the deal is still going through but Lowe's bought Rona recently.

15ewh9.jpg

jokes

that tin can is for cigarettes

i lived above an art gallery. that was the spot to people watch

haters can hate. i have confidence, good morale, tenacity, proper beliefs and values and gains. and while a lot of people around age are becoming complicit, i'm still out there trying to do new things.

im just being me. take it or leave it

Last edited:

what have i ever done to you? your not above me or below me. not mad, just thinking why you'd take that much time out of your night to open the paint application, do that, then log onto tinypic.com to upload and then post on this. cool

Last edited:
just thinking why you'd take that much time out of your night to open the paint application, do that, then log onto tinypic.com to upload and then post on this. cool

That's pretty funny, coming from someone who's spent hours uploading screen caps of Tinder drive-bys.

yeah but taking the time out to write a meme. I'm assuming this neil is over 27. this guy really has nothing better to do?

I erased what typed on this line. It's ok Neil, I'm not going to lower myself to your level

Vous etes un fume jambon. continue a faire memes dans ton parc de caravanes. You can use google to translate that cause i know you you know you don't have the adequate mental functionality to comprehend

Last edited:
Dam hipsters. Cafe racers, handlebar mustaches, girls pants, capamochafrappachinos, giant vape clouds, and man buns. Not calling anyone here a hipster, just expressing my confusion about them. Yarr.

yeah but taking the time out to write a meme. I'm assuming this neil is over 27. this guy really has nothing better to do?

Vous etes un fume jambon. continue a faire memes dans ton parc de caravanes. You can use google to translate that cause i know you you know you don't have the adequate mental functionality to comprehend

Takes 30 secs to make a meme dude...tinyurl?.... that's so 2010.

What makes you think I have the time to google translate that? Or why I'd even care to? What exactly is mental functionality, clinically speaking? Do you mean faculty; I'm sorry, I don't comprehend :confused:

ps 30 is the new 20, haven't you heard? Anyway, I thought you were just trolling; my bad. Apparently 25's the new 12 :rolleyes:

Takes 30 secs to make a meme dude...tinyurl?.... that's so 2010.

What makes you think I have the time to google translate that? Or why I'd even care to? What exactly is mental functionality, clinically speaking? Do you mean faculty; I'm sorry, I don't comprehend :confused:

He called you trailer trash and a "smoked pig" (?) in a semi-intelligible, Anglo-Montreal kind of way.

You can't let that slide.

It's the use of slender that has me wondering. All the men I know use the word skinny to describe skinny guys.

@James25
I know Tinder's been tough on you, but you're not my type.

Why did you call Neil_V that piece of meat?

me and a few others use the term ham

glazed hams
roasted hams
smoked hams
seared hams
hams with rosemary on top
ham sandwich

to classify other guys based off criteria we gather about them

Back
Top Bottom