Two toronto guys in mtl playing uk grime set in their car | GTAMotorcycle.com

Two toronto guys in mtl playing uk grime set in their car

James25

Banned
Whoever in toronto spread grime. Awesome
Heard the sounds while they were stopped at the red light, went up to their car and had cool quick chat and spoke to them on the street when they parked their car.
More to come
They are not members of gtam so if this description describes your friends, cool af

Two 24-26? dudes. White guy, 5'11 I think, slender, Prada glasses, high top sneakers. His friend , 6'1 black guy, slender, braids for hair. Cool guys

Last edited:
Lolz @daught you beat me to it!

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Heard the sounds while they were stopped at the red light, went up to their car and had cool quick chat and spoke to them on the street when they parked their car.
More to come
They are not members of gtam so if this description describes your friends, cool af

Two 24-26? dudes. White guy, 5'11 I think, slender, Prada glasses, high top sneakers. His friend , 6'1 black guy, slender, braids for hair. Cool guys
Striking out with the Tinder stripers? These two don't seem like you're usual type..

More to come

I'm hard.

This is not a dating site.

More to come

Are you this annoying in person also? I can see why you have issues with women.
Seems strange you approaching 2 guys in a car like that and even the stranger the amount of details you post about them.

How old are you?

Seems strange you approaching 2 guys in a car like that and even the stranger the amount of details you post about them.

How old are you?
He wants the D

Millennials. For some reason they think the phrase "get into a girl's pants" is to be taken literally.

thugme_zpsyevanmjv.jpg

Millennials. For some reason they think the phrase "get into a girl's pants" is to be taken literally.

hey man. those are naked and famous. montreal brand. raw material from japan. and they are the best fitting pants ive ever worn from consistent leg day. girls grab my *** sometimes. mad ?

you're cool uploading my pic

Last edited:

How old are you?

27 birthdays

Isn't there a Montreal bike forum you could be annoying?

do i have issues with women? dont we all? am I annoying in person? what i've been through, what i grew up around, the choices i made on the journey and paths i took have made me into who i am. if someone doesnt like me, they can go f*ck themselves. j'ai ne donne pas une f*ck

Isn't there a Montreal bike forum you could be annoying?

i don't browse the internet much. gtam, realsportsstream.com , a few conspiracy sites, junglevibe and soundcloud are my go to.

am i getting hated on by the old geezers of gtam or what. i dont understand

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom