pennsylvania over night ride - June 11 to June 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

pennsylvania over night ride - June 11 to June 12

BlueVFR

Site Supporter
A few us are considering doing an over night ride to Pa next weekend (June 11). We are able to accommodate two more riders. We will staying at Williamsport for the night and ride back on Sunday. If anyone is interested, please post here and I will PM you the details.

If you do consider joining the ride, please enure you are prepared and the bike is in good shape. We had experience with one bike that held back the whole group due to the lack of maintenance on bike, or someone showed up with the bag half cut through by the wheel because it wasn't properly fastened. Also ensure you have proper border crossing documentation, we are not going to wait for you for an hour because you have problem at the boarder.

Another recommendation is to get travel insurance. One night of medical bill can be in the thousands $ range in the State. It is not mandatory, but if you want to take the risk, that's your personal choice. A year of multiple trips plan is only around $100 with each trip not exceeding one or two weeks (depends on the package you choose), and you can go as many trips as you can.

Last edited:
Good day, I'm interested in joining the group heading down to PA ( providing I convince my wife its best for our 10 month old that papa goes for a ride on his bike ! ).

Located in Niagara so I can meet up with you enroute to the border. Riding a 2015 Ducati Monster.

Back
Top Bottom