MotoSocial | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoSocial

I brave the crap roads, crap traffic, and stand around just for the chance to see sexy young ladies riding motorbikes -

3Wk3yGm.jpg

You wanna stand around and ogle women like a boring creep then do it. You are allowed to enjoy that and I’m allowed to say it sucks. End of story. I’m not crying that people think my motorcycle experience so far this year warrants a golf clap. Who gives a sheet.

Tbh, I'm actually with you on this...
City people will never understand... Theres no point in arguing with them.

Standing around in a parking lot is what riding is to many.

As for the motocross stuff, most street riders I see at this meet aren't even physically fit enough to do one lap. The ones that are probably don't have the balls anyways. Lol

Still though, meets are nice to have. The Toronto ones just don't do anything for me.

Anyone else remember the good old parry sound sport bike rallies? Now we talking!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

all true and please stop flirting.

p.o.p. only 30% for downtown area
Thats good. Pouring hard in Newmarket.

Edit: TWN is completely untrustworthy. Supposed to be sunny according to it, 30% precipitation, but it was pouring. I got soaked pumping gas in my car, with the wind smacking the rain around.

Last edited:
Last motosocial of the year is today folks. I'll be leaving from Barrie at the bayview Tims around 7pm, or look for the old black magna while you're there

I thought the last Motosocial was last month...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Last motosocial of the year is today folks. I'll be leaving from Barrie at the bayview Tims around 7pm, or look for the old black magna while you're there

I saw a V45 Magna parked on the east side of Ossington yesterday, and might have even seen you standing next to it. If I had seen this note earlier I would've given you the secret GTAM hand-sign.

Back
Top Bottom