MotoSocial | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoSocial

Broadview is pretty narrow,no?

Update, twas borderline too narrow. Streetcars passing through on both sides. But super fun.

Last edited:
A buddy and I are heading down tonight. Leaving from bloor/427 area. Anyone want to join?

Last edited:
Saw this. I like it.
e5151eaf4ecb3bdc311fd5771d21edd4.jpg

Good turn out. I liked the vibe better then the typical bb or lnl meets

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Great meet, everyone was chill and there was the entire spectrum of bikes out. Cafes, choppers, standards, adv, sport bikes, you name it. Lots of locals walking by and every one of them was inquisitive and very welcoming of the event.

Great meet, everyone was chill and there was the entire spectrum of bikes out. Cafes, choppers, standards, adv, sport bikes, you name it. Lots of locals walking by and every one of them was inquisitive and very welcoming of the event.

nice. Maybe have to get out one day and check it out. I thought it was for the hipster cafe bike scene. ;)

nice. Maybe have to get out one day and check it out. I thought it was for the hipster cafe bike scene. ;)
I've been going for he last two years and i can say without a doubt that's incorrect. They keep getting bigger and bigger.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

went last night to queen west, a lot of unique bikes there of all different types. Vintage, exotic and even the lowly cruiser

BB

Way more Harleys/cruisers/choppers last night than I expected to see. Baggers, customs, raked out choppers. Large contingent of some MC though I didn't get a look at their rockers. Lots of out of towner plates too, bunch of people from the States.

Ducati was well represented with everything from 750ss, 996, 999R and up to newer bikes like the 1299. Paul Smart 1000s were getting their typical attention.

Tons of indistinguishable sport bikes, big group of stretched bikes, mopeds, Ruckus', Groms, supermotos, an old Laverda RGS (I think) and the typical "hipster" standards. Way bigger turnout than last month and that seemed big. Fun to meet and chat with people

Dang. Forgot about this.. Maybe next time

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I think Sept. 7 is the next one. You can subscribe to their monthly email to get the location. They're saying like 600 motorcycles at one gathering. Great fun.

Might go dated a chick that used me for fixing her bike might show up with new gf 16 years her junior

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Might go dated a chick that used me for fixing her bike might show up with new gf 16 years her junior

I enjoyed how "16" figured prominently in your post. "69" would have been fun too. Living well is the best revenge.

LOL always entertained by your replies don't worry already messaged her about new gf she was non to impressed at 48 I can date a 29 year old

Yup funny how if you do better it really pisses them off and I don't care what anyone says if feels great

Put the rubber on the pavement and check it out. Great event on a hot night in the city. I met the organizer and he just likes bikes! Dont matter what kind....but I have to say... a hipster chick on a shinny cafe or a dirty bobber always makes me wanna grow a beard :cool:

Back
Top Bottom