MotoSocial | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoSocial

I've got the beard, but not the bike. I'll just park halfway, in the middle of the street, and I'll be good, right?

I've got a 3-day stubble and a pair of ratty bikes. I can probably fake it on a good plaid day.

MotoSocial seemed a lot more cosmopolitan than PD13's tornado alley.

So instead of pirates, you get lumberjack hipsters.... lol

Just get a 3/4 helmet & you're good to go

Bell is starting to manufacture this new helmet model named the 'Moto Social'

b1a4f7ca9964070d1f0079c49a7b407c_zpslnighirb.jpg

http://backmarker-bikewriter.blogspot.ca/2016/03/bell-patents-helmet-with-hole-for-man.html

Perhaps my sarcasim is not what it used to be, but was/is the motosocial meet good or bad?

Perhaps my sarcasim is not what it used to be, but was/is the motosocial meet good or bad?

Yeah was thinking about checking it out. . . though is it um just walking around a bit and looking at people's rides?

Yup, it was upscale, hip and classy (I'm from Hamilton) totally unlike PD13. It was a refreshing twist on posing. Would go again.

Well, I do get a kick out of those liberal arts students who are totally against commercial exploitation in their pre-worn $300 Swiss hiking boots, the retro-revival Bell (Bell is much la choix rigueur) Custom 500 helmets, and designer boot-cut jeans. Sipping on a $6 latte while discussing the "new movement", the immortality of Bob Dylan, Trudeau and all things subculturally alternative. Fairly amusing. PD13? Not bad if you don't mind getting smashed with the riff-raff.

Yeah was thinking about checking it out. . . though is it um just walking around a bit and looking at people's rides?

Aside from the fraternal order of hipsters, there's a LGBT component included in your admission. If that's your thing.

Another great Motosocial event. Met great people, checked out some nice rides. I will go again.

Isn't that what people do at every meet?

Isn't that what people do at every meet?

Main reason why I typically choose to go riding up north with friends vs standing around on a street/parking lot only to ride home afterwards.

Main reason why I typically choose to go riding up north with friends vs standing around on a street/parking lot only to ride home afterwards.

I hear ya, I like a good balance. I dislike riding with strangers in a group ride, so standing around and actually getting to know a few people is not always a bad thing.

I do a bit of each whenever I have free times;

go to meet ups, coffee runs, errands, group rides, solo rides

As long as it involved riding and I have time, I'm all in.

Some board members here sure are preoccupied with other men's appearance

Back
Top Bottom