Anyone riding from Markham or Stouffville? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone riding from Markham or Stouffville?

Hey im new to the forum but an experienced rider since 1994. Currently ride yammy fz8. Up for rides in the markham area most nights and weekends. Hit me up if you're bored.

going to meet up at bayview/16th timmies 10:30am
burlington , campbellville rd routes.

I really enjoy riding but I can't ride for most of the day today so maybe next time, alternatively I might swing by on my way through at 16th and bayview

looking for riders from markham or stouffville.

hello nwgtr, i'm in markham-unionville. unfortunately, i haven't had a ton of spare time to ride around the last couple seasons but will keep an eye out and hopefully join up with you guys for a leisurely spin up to uxbridge or other environs north-east of the city.

Damn you're close! I'm usually free after 5 ish.

Nice, I'm available today and tomorrow actually. And it's almost 5, I'll come back to this thread for any updates if you guys want to meet.

i'd be down but not till traffic dies a bit maybe around 7

Yeah, 7 is perfect, I like the roads clear. Not this stop and go nonsense. I don't have any routes in mind though. Want to meet at the Rutherford Marketplace plaza on Bathurst?

Can't make it today, I'll try another day. I'm way too tired from work.

No worries, my friends are having a group ride this Friday (posted in the Brampton ride thread). Let me know if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom