Right to die legislation. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Right to die legislation.

If they get the self driving car program up and running by the time I'm ready to check out I'm going re-route the muffler pipe into my car using a diverter system. Then I can set my destination, TBD, and arrive dead. None of this arrive dead or alive on my last trip. It'll be dead all the way baby!

uhm, you might want to come up with plan b...electric cars...you can alter the car and zzzzzap yourself

No, the majority did not. Read a book and learn how our electoral process works.

I am aware of how it works.
How do you think it works? Wynne and JT just showed up and viola, tag you are it?
What was that thing called with ballots and voting boxes...oh right...an election.

I am aware of how it works.
How do you think it works? Wynne and JT just showed up and viola, tag you are it?
What was that thing called with ballots and voting boxes...oh right...an election.

Don't go full retard. You never go full retard.

Canada has a first past the post system, so no, a candidate doesn't need the support of the majority of voters.

Seriously, pick up a book sometime.

Canada has a first past the post system, so no, a candidate doesn't need the support of the majority of voters.

oh stupid me, I guess the Liberals magically got the most votes by the majority of the voting public and as such their respective party leaders now lead the province/country

What am I missing, North Korea claimed the Unicorn?

oh stupid me, I guess the Liberals magically got the most votes by the majority of the voting public and as such their respective party leaders now lead the province/country

Google first past the post system. We'll wait.

30 million voters and only three vote. Two pick JT. Landslide!

Presuming I understood your post correctly...

wth are these 2 arguing about past the post, maybe you guys need to stop passing the bong for a bit:D

More Liberals or non Liberals came out and voted for the candidates on the ballots, some non Liberals voted Liberal as an fu to Harper.
Whatever! Based on all the ballots cast the Liberals won...shove that in your post before you repost.

You are arguing the subtitles of our elections system as a way to somehow rationalize why your party did not win or why the Liberals won.

My point was simple, who are all these ppl that voted for the Liberals...I just don't see anyone pop up and said I voted Liberal and it's going great, I like what they are doing. JT is new to the job, cut him a bit of slack but Wynne has been around. JT did not blow a BILLION $ NOT to build a power plant.

*disclaimer - I don't care about one party or the other...the debt is still increasing.

As a history lesson and opportunity for me to learn something new.
Can you show me where a candidate lost their riding but went on to win e.g. being the party leader they went on to become PM or Premiere?

Inreb, perhaps you might be able to help answer this.
thx

Apparently Google is blocked in his home country of Dumbf*ckistan.

name calling, how very 3rd grade ish
no need to be so mad bro, your democratically elected leaders JT and Wynne has a program to help you.

your democratically elected leaders JT and Wynne has a program to help you.

Perhaps, but they have far more programs to help themselves and their Liberal cronies - this is what I have an issue with.

I don't give a damn who runs the country as long as they're doing it in a fiscally responsible manner, and treat the taxpayers with a modicum of respect. It pisses me off to see 45-48.8% of my pay go to taxes, only to see billions thrown around like it's pocket change, and there's no end in sight.

In Ontario, we pay about $11B/year just to service our existing debt, which only keeps getting bigger. That's more than we pay for most social services, education, medical care, etc.

Captain Haircut and Wynne should both be in prison, and JTs wife needs to stay at home and raise her damn kids.

Can you honestly say that you approve of the job that these idiots are doing?

uhm the MAJORITY of the population voted for them

This is what we are debating. This is not how 'first past the post' works. The Liberals won a majority gov't without the vote of the majority of the population (which is defined as greater than half of the total). Alles klar?

Perhaps, but they have far more programs to help themselves and their Liberal cronies - this is what I have an issue with.

I don't give a damn who runs the country as long as they're doing it in a fiscally responsible manner, and treat the taxpayers with a modicum of respect. It pisses me off to see 45-48.8% of my pay go to taxes, only to see billions thrown around like it's pocket change, and there's no end in sight.

In Ontario, we pay about $11B/year just to service our existing debt, which only keeps getting bigger. That's more than we pay for most social services, education, medical care, etc.

Captain Haircut and Wynne should both be in prison, and JTs wife needs to stay at home and raise her damn kids.

Can you honestly say that you approve of the job that these idiots are doing?

I think you just went FULL RETARD:D

Before you jumped into the empty pool head first you should have realized I was being sarcastic yet factual with my statement that they are the leaders the majority voted for. Before you go full retard you should have realized in many of my post I poke fun at the Liberals all the time.

But then again you ended up agreeing with the person from the country you call Dumbf*ckistan what does that make you now...a fellow Dumbf*ckistanian:lmao:

I think you are going to have fun with the women clan and some dudes with that statement about the PM's wife...kinda sounds misogynistic.

Also had you thought that statement through, that is how you ended up with JT as PM. She needs to ignore the kids so they at the least run off and become tabloid tv reporters like Ben.

Did you get your flame suite back from the cleaners?:lmao:

Last edited:
This is what we are debating. This is not how 'first past the post' works. The Liberals won a majority gov't without the vote of the majority of the population (which is defined as greater than half of the total). Alles klar?

uhm, I am not debating anything with you...you are telling me how elections work in Canada...or trying to tell me.
The MAJORITY of the ELECTORATE voted and they picked the ruling parties and leaders.
The entire population do not or can not vote, so that is a moot point.

Perhaps you should google first to convey your points with more specificity.

The MAJORITY of the ELECTORATE

That isn't what you said earlier- read your original post. Either way, I think we're done here. Clearly you've voted Liberal, and don't comprehend what they're doing wrong, so there's no point continuing. Have a nice afternoon.

That isn't what you said earlier- read your original post. Either way, I think we're done here. Clearly you've voted Liberal, and don't comprehend what they're doing wrong, so there's no point continuing. Have a nice afternoon.

Easy there Karnac.

WOW! You know how I voted and that I voted Liberal. What if I did not vote?
Given your own scenarios, statistically you would still be in the WRONG.

Even a 6th grader grasped the intentions of what I wrote and furthermore the facts still remain as to who won the election.
You rushed in trying to look like a hero (name calling and all) but left looking like a zero.
Now go pay your taxes so we can add stickers to identify Police in other languages for others to understand they are the Police.

Thanks for the well wishes, and you have a good day also.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom