This and That | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

This and That

@Jampy00 much appreciated 
Funny, my wife said the same thing. I told her we were lucky to get two great kids and she basically hit the husband jackpot when she married me so it all evens out. She didn't laugh. 

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Haha, my wife stopped laughing long ago... funny enough so did I :lmao:

Also, not a problem if you need some help, just ask. All I ask if we fire up the BBQ !!

Remember, stain is a penetrating product, as opposed to paint which is film forming. One coat only, and do not over apply. When it comes to stain, less is more.

Stain must be worked into the substrate. A brush is best. Sorry about your back.

via Tapatalk

No hurry.
I use Amazon.ca for some things, phone cases and such. But I really like the service at Radioworld and have no problem paying a bit more for that. Plus I was able to peruse some helmet communication systems. I think the one at Daytona for $99 might be one that I may be interested in. Same features as the basic Sena and Uclear, but it also has am/fm radio.

Last time I was in there (about 2008) they accused me of lying about the mount that came with my gps, so I found better service and prices with gpscity.ca (out of Calgary)

Last time I was in there (about 2008) they accused me of lying about the mount that came with my gps, so I found better service and prices with gpscity.ca (out of Calgary)
Hmmm, that's good to know. I usually prefer brick and mortar for returns.

Looks like my year old S4 battery is starting to lose it's charge holding ability. Anything I should avoid when buying no name batteries on Amazon.ca? Should I stick with the Samsung brand?

Looks like my year old S4 battery is starting to lose it's charge holding ability. Anything I should avoid when buying no name batteries on Amazon.ca? Should I stick with the Samsung brand?

I'd stick with OEM...

o-GALAXY-S3-MELTED-EXPLODED-PHONE-facebook.jpg

I was worried about that.^^

I think if you're gotta have ****** enough luck to get a faulty battery, it can happen with OEM or knockoff.

I've been using my brother's old S4 for a while now after my Nexus 4 crapped out on me. He gave me the phone with 2 batteries from Amazon and the original one. The original one still holds charge better than the other two, but they all work fine. (And it's never caught on fire)

Alright. Gonna get the knockoff I guess. Just gotta compare prices. If it's not that much difference, then I will go for oem.
Anyone know how to open a Galaxy Tab 2? Probably gonna have to change the battery on that too. Little guy is on YTkids on the steady.

@Jampy00 just noticed the last line in one of your posts... not Cambridge. "da 'bridge " is Woodbridge ?

So we had to resand some spots on the deck because we didn't get to staining as soon as we wanted. Got it done. Didn't do the whole thing, only a patch job. Looks ~okay ish.
Will resand the whole thing down next year and go with an oil stain.
af08851250064c68431f1957b419d3cf.jpg

It actually looks better than it does in the picture.
I have critters getting underneath (squirrels I believe ), will be putting an interlock border around the deck that matches the walkway. Should solve that issue, and look nice as well.

Rode by Humber North this morning. They had 3 motorcycle training courses going on. At this rate, how come I don’t see more riders?

Rode by Humber North this morning. They had 3 motorcycle training courses going on. At this rate, how come I don’t see more riders?

Because smart people don't ride and dumb people earn minimum wage. This is not conducive to growth. It's like skydiving except in skydiving you get more warning before impact. Speaking in general terms of course.

Because I know less than nothing about anything, I have another question :
Guy down the street is taking these for scrap. Any hope in saving them?
854daf654867796088cc461557ebe7f7.jpg
8e4bfa7a5e1d2c617fb37909ebf50b8f.jpg

If you replace every part with a new part and find new parts for the missing parts you'll have nice resto. Go the extra mile with OEM, don't buy chinese parts. Thank me later.

Because I know less than nothing about anything, I have another question :
Guy down the street is taking these for scrap. Any hope in saving them?
854daf654867796088cc461557ebe7f7.jpg
8e4bfa7a5e1d2c617fb37909ebf50b8f.jpg

What did they used to be? The unmarked cases lead me towards crap knock offs, but the forks look like old honda. Do the engines run?

They are both Chinese pit bikes. They don't run, guaranteed. You could replace the whole engine fairly cheap but why?

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

@GreyGhost I'm going with knock offs. Guy down the street picked them up on the curb for scrap. I just saw them and figured he might get $10 for them. Wasn't sure how possible it would be to fix them.

They are both Chinese pit bikes. They don't run, guaranteed. You could replace the whole engine fairly cheap but why?

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk
For my kid. We don't have much in common. Thought maybe I could get him interested if I could do this cheap.

@GreyGhost I'm going with knock offs. Guy down the street picked them up on the curb for scrap. I just saw them and figured he might get $10 for them. Wasn't sure how possible it would be to fix them.

You'd be surprised. Just grab yourself a small tin of turd polish and a square of scotchbrite. Please, no polish jokes.

Back
Top Bottom