This and That | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

This and That

Just got back from Boston. Seen probably 200 bikes in total. Not 1 person ATGATT.
And I don’t think 50 cc scoots need plates....unless they were ebikes?

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Joe Bass PSA: Buddy went to get some custom molded ear plugs from Costco (the $70 ones) and was told he was lucky he was in now because they might stop making/ providing them. Or the price will increase significantly in the near future.

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

Machined from billet aluminum.

Billet aluminum used to be all the rage, I'd like to see something carved from an ingot. Again, and I seem to repeat myself on this, the extraordinary always becomes the ordinary.

Listen up!

It's " ad " not "add"
As in "my Kijiji ad"

That is all.

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Dude, addvertise your iPhone 5 on kijiji already. It should go quick. Prolly worth $100 locked to a carrier, $150 if unlocked.

Dude, addvertise your iPhone 5 on kijiji already. It should go quick. Prolly worth $100 locked to a carrier, $150 if unlocked.
Yeah
Was just trying to see if the gtam fam wanted it.
Going to ad a Kijiji add next week. ?

Joe Bass to the rescue!!!!

For those that may remember my R6 story, it was at work today, so I went over to have a look at her, and remind myself NEVER to ride her again.
Well I get close and a coworker points this out >>>
a2cf5ea3e81efa27c4ea7a7b346189fd.jpg

So I spring into superhero mode and scramble to find something. ....anything that will help (yes I called the owner. Steering was locked and alarm was set) but I had to step up and take my chances.....and then.....
2c04b9e033d1f2091bd344ed9816afa1.jpg

All is good in the world again!?

Remember to keep something with you to put under the stand if you are parking on asphalt!

look for a pop can and smash it down
does the job also

or go to HD or Rona and buy one of those metal/zinc hexagon looking things they use for roofing
I forgot what they are called. It is flat and fairly hard therefore will not bend.

Yeah was looking for a pop can, but our machines at work have only bottles.
I have a plastic Honda one for my bike.

Just fire one or two of your credit cards under the stand.

Should work out fine, No?

:D

Just fire one or two of your credit cards under the stand.

Should work out fine, No?

:D
Nope.
They've just about fallen apart from overuse! ?

Send them to me. I'm certified in CC repair.

All I need is the PIN #'s to verify they work after I fix them.

Well played ?

Have always kept pieces of plexi under my seat for just this. Kept scrap metal plates too before....but one got loose once and found it's way to the battery. Hit a bump and the bike cut out. Pulled over and restarted. Another bump and again shuts off...WTF??? Took off the seat and found the metal plate had bumped against the terminal just enough to short for a moment.

Hey Hamilton gtamers: anyone have a lotto max ticket from last year that they haven't checked? Seems there's a ticket from last June sold in Hamilton worth $100k+ that hasn't been cashed yet.

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Always on top of the contest stuff eh Joe! lol

Hey Hamilton gtamers: anyone have a lotto max ticket from last year that they haven't checked? Seems there's a ticket from last June sold in Hamilton worth $100k+ that hasn't been cashed yet.

?

There's super cheap side stand enlarger plates that lock onto your side stand with bolts on sites like Amazon etc from China. No need to ever remember to put something underneath the stand ever again. Also works on sand etc.

Back
Top Bottom