This and That | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

This and That

Any recommendations on screw extractors? Checked some reviews and nothing looks promising from HD or Lowe's. The CT Grabbit looks the best so far.
I have a Philips head screw that removes the third brake light cover and it looks like the po stripped it.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Any recommendations on screw extractors? Checked some reviews and nothing looks promising from HD or Lowe's. The CT Grabbit looks the best so far.
I have a Philips head screw that removes the third brake light cover and it looks like the po stripped it.

Have you tried, Princess Auto"

http://www.princessauto.com/en/

https://m.canadiantire.ca/#/product...se/false/false?selectedSku=0587103&quantity=1

Picked up one of these sets a couple years ago. In a slightly beefier looking case but i think its the same thing. Comes with 5 drill bits and 5 "left turn" extractor bits. Works the business so far, have used 4 of the 5 sizes to remove multiple stripped headed screws. Worked perfectly each time. I was actually really surprised how well it grabs, even on the little 3mm master cylinder cover bolts on my bicycle.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Thanks @Beekman

The ones that Sears sells/sold were good

speaking of Chinese turds and polish , anybody besides MacDoc trying out a CSC import? I'm on the fence but its more like a great wall

I just saw my first one today parked in front of the Sobeys in CityPlace. Very pretty RX3 in red. Nothing about it says "I'm a cheap-ass $3000 knockoff of something good." It actually looks high-end even from a close distance.

I just saw my first one today parked in front of the Sobeys in CityPlace. Very pretty RX3 in red. Nothing about it says "I'm a cheap-ass $3000 knockoff of something good." It actually looks high-end even from a close distance.
Yeah but try riding it on some trails. I'd kill something like that in no time.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Yeah but try riding it on some trails. I'd kill something like that in no time.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk
I think the rx3 is the sport bike

Nah it's the ADVish thing. I don't do trails but if I did I probably wouldn't use that thing either. Looks very street-oriented, like a poor man's Hyperstrada.

I sit corrected.

it looks like my case only has the fitting for the screw in type mount.

E2E91F38-B663-4CF6-8139-354AA445601C_zps6fdmnq2h.jpg

I guess I could have just ordered that. ?
I went and ordered a mount off of the Amazon.ca

Because standing is too much work.
Lol
You've met me. So you know. I'm the sitting kind.

Machined from billet aluminum.

Back
Top Bottom