CSBK RD01 Shannonville videos | GTAMotorcycle.com

CSBK RD01 Shannonville videos

KneeDragger_#16

If most of you follow the CSBK series, you'll know the PRO Sportbike race is already online... unfortunately, only the 4 first riders get all the exposure...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRTf8zHTSC8

So here is my onboard video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qkrfPy6qRQ

Sorry no video from PRO Superbike... Which is unfortunate cause I was having a fun battle with Marco Sousa and his R1 of the year (and me with my ZX6R)

Want to thank all my sponsors: Liqui Moly, A.C. Graphique, Shoei, Muay Thai Rive-Sud, Powdercoat P.B., Mobile PG.

Enjoy !!! :)

Last edited:
I really enjoyed that Alex. Thanks for uploading! :p

Your video taught me a few things that I can work on to help me break into the sub 1:10's.

Good luck next round !

Good ride! I don't know how you did two races, I could barely function after 22 laps.

Hopefully they cover a bit more of the other riders in the Superbike race but seeing as how there was a good battle at the front I highly doubt it.

There were 26 bikes on the AM 600 grid (24 on race Sunday).

I may be stepping in it here but Csbk should post vids of both Pro and Am, or at least include an AM race summary. Notwithstanding someone has to edit the AM races, it would seem that the business model at the moment is to distinguish the top pros from the rift raft so to speak, so as to offer and maintain a high profile for its major sponsors, - I get that, but other race organizations such as WSBK, WSS, and BSB Superbike make an effort to post vids of their support classes and to highlight some of the middle of the pack runners. Acknowledgement is a big deal.
I'd like to see the 'race within the race' because its too long of a race only to cover the top 3 or 5, and there are always a few good battles going on. i.e., Derrick White successfully fighting as a pro rookie for top ten - that's a great story.
Not to mention it would be a thrill for some of the AM racers to get their mug on TSN in some sort of support class highlight summary. It all speaks to good will which can really add up.

26 started... 14 ended. :eek:

There were 26 bikes on the AM 600 grid (24 on race Sunday).

I may be stepping in it here but Csbk should post vids of both Pro and Am, or at least include an AM race summary. Notwithstanding someone has to edit the AM races, it would seem that the business model at the moment is to distinguish the top pros from the rift raft so to speak, so as to offer and maintain a high profile for its major sponsors, - I get that, but other race organizations such as WSBK, WSS, and BSB Superbike make an effort to post vids of their support classes and to highlight some of the middle of the pack runners. Acknowledgement is a big deal.
I'd like to see the 'race within the race' because its too long of a race only to cover the top 3 or 5, and there are always a few good battles going on. i.e., Derrick WhYte successfully fighting as a pro rookie for top ten - that's a great story.
Not to mention it would be a thrill for some of the AM racers to get their mug on TSN in some sort of support class highlight summary. It all speaks to good will which can really add up.

They didn't cover any of the amature races last year and they weren't being filmed for TSN.

Hopefully I at least get a few mentions from the announcer as my major sponsors would be extatic with the exposure.

Good ride! I don't know how you did two races, I could barely function after 22 laps.

Hopefully they cover a bit more of the other riders in the Superbike race but seeing as how there was a good battle at the front I highly doubt it.

Thnx Derrick...
As for how I did it. Damn, I almost died as I saw the half way flag.... "Sh1t 9 more laps ???"
But you know what I teach and even if I haven't trained in over 6 months (due to back surgery) I do remember to always control my breathing and relax anywhere it is possible ! ;)
To be honest, the SBK race seemed easier the Sportbike. Go figure...

For all you amateurs, I am uploading a St-Eustache video to help you guys, and anyone else that would like to see the line at St-Eu, for our next round.

Thnx Derrick...
As for how I did it. Damn, I almost died as I saw the half way flag.... "Sh1t 9 more laps ???"
But you know what I teach and even if I haven't trained in over 6 months (due to back surgery) I do remember to always control my breathing and relax anywhere it is possible ! ;)
To be honest, the SBK race seemed easier the Sportbike. Go figure...

For all you amateurs, I am uploading a St-Eustache video to help you guys, and anyone else that would like to see the line at St-Eu, for our next round.

Maybe it's muscling around the 1000 that makes it worse. When you come onto the back straight in your video it seems so calm and smooth.

Back
Top Bottom