Florida Road Rage | GTAMotorcycle.com

Florida Road Rage

nakkers

Site Supporter
[video=youtube;0SrqxFVIsSc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SrqxFVIsSc&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Update: The car driver is arrested and is in jail. Has over 20 past arrests from drugs to traffic violations.The altercation started when the driver cut the bikers off. Half a mile later at the red light they started yelling at eachother and what happened next is the video above.

Thanks for the update Matthew. I saw on the news this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't get me wrong. What the car driver did was absolutely wrong. But doesn't it seem like a bad idea to aggravate and argue with a 4tonne cage when you're on a 600lb metal stick? What happened, happened. Apart from some kind of ego of self pride, there's nothing to accomplish by trying to start **** with someone. The only way to win a fight is to avoid it completely.

Don't get me wrong. What the car driver did was absolutely wrong. But doesn't it seem like a bad idea to aggravate and argue with a 4tonne cage when you're on a 600lb metal stick? What happened, happened. Apart from some kind of ego of self pride, there's nothing to accomplish by trying to start **** with someone. The only way to win a fight is to avoid it completely.

This. I will never understand why motorcyclists bother proving something to a car driver. Regardless of circumstance, you're still effed if things go ugly.

Totally agree. Nothing good comes from telling someone they are an asshat and did something wrong or dangerous or against the law. It might feel good to give a chin wag to the idiot that almost kills you but, you are still vulnerable to the person driving a cage.

And then, you also have the folks packing heat too. I just let them carry on ahead and I'll be happy to find a way to avoid them.

I do my rides on empty roads and even though when idiots come in the way i always give them way first or behind in the mirrors. It is never worth of time and effort.

Back
Top Bottom